Today is move day

I am very nervous about it. Two people cancelled to help. :frowning: I have so much anxiety that I can’t sleep well.

4 Likes

I hope your anxiety goes down and I’m sorry your help cancelled

1 Like

Good luck with your move day. I’m sorry to hear those two cancelled hopefully it will still go smoothly

1 Like

I’m moving soon too in about 1 month.

2 Likes

I’m moving this year too. Good times

1 Like

I hope everything goes smoothly with your move @MikaMoon

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

I am sorry you have to move.
I hope I will never have to move as I live in a good house and I have exercise machines that I use stationed in the house.

1 Like

Maybe someday you can have a beautiful house of your own with all your exercise equipment there.

1 Like

Good luck. It’s never an easy thing and I always found it expensive and stressful. Hope you get it all done with as little drama as possible.

1 Like

Well that was stressful. Uhaul messed up my reservation. I had a bunch of church members turn up but they were waiting outside my place for an hour to start. I felt bad. Weather warmed up from -40C to -30C at least some improvements. Love the new house so glad we went through with it. I finally got internet, thanks for all the good luck wishes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.