To Do List?

ok back to it, I think i completed most of the things i was hoping to.

New list :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Easy List

• Tidy kitchen
  • I need to get a few things from shops
  • change my bedding (not so easy)
  • take a bath
  • get some sleep

Other things

• Get parking permit (will save me money)
  • Record new radio show
  • Enquire about gym membership
  • Think about Purchasing ps4 pass and game
  • I might need to save a few songs onto a memory stick to use with the dj decks at the radio station.
  • finish my beat
  • keyboard

I did a few things,

I need to do this now

• wash dishes
  • change bedding
  • upload my show to mixcloud
1 Like

Sunday:

• Send card to friend’s daughter
  • Sort out my health insurance. They refused me (and proposed a more basic one) because of my illness. :frowning:
  • Clean kitchen real well
  • Laundry

Monday:

• Go to hairdresser (= scary)
  • Go to blood draw (= scary)
  • Pay bills
  • E-mail psychologist that I can’t see her because of the insurance thing
  • Call energy consultant to come by a week later
1 Like

that looks like quite a lot :slight_smile:

I hope you can do it

1 Like

I know! I’m quite stressed about it. I have very little energy. But it all really needs to be done. Or people will get mad, send debt collectors, and the like. Except for the hairdresser, but my hair is falling out a bit and dry and weird, so even that is needed.

Thanks for the support.

Showered, washed hair, wrote card, researched and sent e-mail to insurance, laundry is running, some dishes were washed. Rest of the kitchen needs more cleaning, like the oven. Also did groceries, cooked for myself this morning and afternoon, and walked to work (and back again, because for some mysterious reason there wasnt anyone there…maybe the paid worker was ill). I also made a list of all the bills I need to pay tomorrow.

Now time for tea.

I like these kind of lists, they help me. They work like giving a sticker to a kid for completing a task.

1 Like

It is 10:30

• I ate well, dressed up, brushed teeth.
  • I just did the blood draw. Needed to go for a month already. I was very frightened of blood draws before, but I succeeded without freaking out. Which was triumph.
  • I saw social worker. We chatted about family history.

Next planned for today.

• Clean the rest of the kitchen, still not done. :frowning:
  • Put laundry away.
  • Clean living room
  • Call energy consultant
  • Go to hairdresser
  • Cook and eat dinner
  • Shower

That is enough for the days. The psychologist, bills, and other stuff can wait.

1 Like

I still havent managed to change my sheets :frowning: grrr, they’re not dirty but i want to change them as its been nearly a month.

• Tomorrow i need to go into my clubhouse early and help plan a work & Learning Consultation with members which will happen on Thursday at the house meeting.
  • I will take meat out of the freezer to thaw for dinner tomorrow and i need to get some smash grains & pick up the milkshake powder,
  • another radio show will need to be recorded in the next couple of days
1 Like

Hey, did it work out?

1 Like

I will do today:

• Try send e-mail that I have been struggling with for weeks.
  • Work at farm.
  • Pick up vegetable box.
  • Crash.
  • Cook simple food. Eat.
  • Shower.
  • Sleep.

That’s enough for the day.

1 Like

This week’s mission is to hack a Pentax PK to Canon EOS EF lens adapter so I can put vintage Pentax glass on my full-frame camera bodies. The adapter was designed for Canons with cropped-sensors. I can make it work, but it’s a pain in the arse:

I’ve got a huge pile of quality manual Pentax lenses to play with.

2 Likes

it went well, i did most of it, cooked some meat that i thawed and got some shopping so dinner was mince/potatoes & carrots

I have a few more things to do now

• record a radio show & upload it (tonight or tomorrow)
  • co-facilitate a consultation presentation (Tomorrow)
  • i need to write a 2 min presentation for my online peer support course work (within the next few weeks)
  • attend a social work research group (2 sessions) which should entitle me to a £25 voucher. (This Friday)
  • go to a surplus food store charity and get a proper membership card & have a look around at what they offer & get some shopping while there. (Sunday Noon)
  • Interview with Ingrid about a castle & its history for radio (Monday morning)
  • I also have an important board meeting (Monday Noon)

house hold stuff is

• find bedding & change it :frowning: its really bothering me)
  • take a bath & try epsom salts
  • wash clothes & puting them away
  • speak to a welfare advisor over the phone.

its quite a big list.

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot! How did it work out?

I read back my plans for yesterday. It was quite accurate. I even incorporated the crash that was about to happen after work. :roll_eyes:

My plan for the day, now I finally stopped procrastinating (or am about to :)):

•  Go to town. Buy a few basic self-care things. 

•  Volunteer two hours. 

•  Clean a bit 

•  Laundry

•  Eat with others and do sports. 

•  Shower.

1 Like

good job :slight_smile:

I’m doing my laundry atm and i can tick off the radio show and consultation I was due to do today.

1 Like

Great!

I went to town, volunteered, did the laundry, ate and did sports. I am proud (also, nearly falling over from fatigue). Now a shower. The cleaning is for tomorrow.

1 Like

Got to be careful with that, watch you don’t burn out by doing too much, I know how hard it can be to maintain an ideal balance.

1 Like

Thanks, I will. Have to watch myself. I do take a lot of time to sit still and do nothing inbetween. Or take a relaxing walk through the park. Not today. But normally. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I take lots of breaks too but i still somehow managed to over do it on occasion, I have got overwhelmed and fatigued,

My fatigue is a bit better these days but it was pretty bad for a long time, i get exhausted very easily.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that. But good the fatigue got better. What do you do now, if things overwhelm you, if I may ask?

For decades I ignored each and every of my own boundaries (as did everyone else). Then I crashed. Now I’m a lot better at it. I just drop everything when I seem to get overwhelmed. To the point of being rude. In this period I’m trying to carefully build up a bit too though…to get a bit more stamina in sports and work and social stuff.

1 Like

Its very tricky bc sometimes i think i can handle something but then turns out it is not the case and i have to try and cut back, i have warning signs where i get panicky and my mood starts to fluctuate and i feel sick, its hard when i am balancing things not to overload the cart but it happens on occasion.

1 Like