To Do List?

So i tidied up a bit bc my Mum & Sis are coming over, I hoovered and i even hung a lamp shade and it looks very nice :slight_smile: havent cleaned the hob though.

To do List-

• Take some books/dvd’s to my Clubhouse.
  • Dump a few things at the local Dump.
  • Donate or sell my Oak corner unit that’s been taking up space in my hall.
  • Sort clothes and put them away.
1 Like

I’ll do it one day

Quit smoking
Fix my washing machine
Have fun
Cook more

1 Like

Good Luck With that Crazy

Every time I get something done something else pops up and takes its place :frowning: i don’t think i will ever be able to say that everything is done :woozy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

My list for today:

1. Finish washing dishes
  2. Clean kitchen
  3. Clean microwave
  4. Mop hard floor
  5. Vacuum carpets

I’m not sure how many of those I’ll get to cross off my list today, but I really need to complete the first three, at the very least.

I always have a running to-do list going, and I agree with putting some easy ones on there. It feels good to cross things off the list, a sense of accomplishment.

The other items on the current list are grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning out my little wastebasket. I figure tomorrow I’ll try to complete those three tasks, as well as anything left from today’s list.

Atm I’m just chillin, starting to feel hungry.

2 Likes

Totally get that but my list seems to take longer and longer,i put things off sometimes until i’ve had enough, this list is helping me i think :slight_smile:

Good Luck :four_leaf_clover: :muscle:

If i even get one thing done on my list i will be happy lol

1 Like

I understand that. I’m awful about procrastinating. Odds are I’m not going to finish all of that. I was just thinking I really need to clean out my car, too, but it could be awhile before I actually do it.

2 Likes

Today

Bake muffins to give as gift.

Exercise.

Meet my father.

Phone call.

Bake potato.

Take my dog out.

2 Likes

Well, it’s nearly 7 pm and I completed the first three items on this list, though I probably won’t bother with the floors tonight, maybe tomorrow. Still I feel like I accomplished a lot today :grin::grin::grin:.

1 Like

buy a vacuum cleaner
buy a kitchenaid mixer
buy pillows
buy a "trejo’ book
make jambalaya
eat jambalaya. haha

3 Likes

I havent done the other stuff but i did put my clothes away :slight_smile:

New List-

• Review the partners in care course for distribution in the uk.
  • I need to write a radio schedule as homework but i may have to write one for my new show anyway.
  • Record a 1hr radio show
1 Like

hey guys, i managed to get a few things done i was hoping to,

• i cleaned my cooker
  • i took stuff to the dump
  • I reviewed the partners in care course

new list now-

• I really want to fix Live 11 so my mic doesnt lag & echo :frowning:
  • I have some books & dvd’s that are to donated.

2 things is all i can think of atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you using headphones or monitor speakers when talking into the mic?

yes, monitor speakers

You shouldn’t ever be doing that. All pro setups automatically mute the monitors when the mic is opened and you listen on headphones. This is built-into my Arrakis:

It also has mix minus for the phone channel. You may just have to manually toggle off the speakers when talking.

1 Like

that’s a better mixing desk than mine, i have this

maonocaster100
maonocaster100baxck

so just unplug the speakers then?

I can’t make out what you have. In any case, you can add this:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BigKnobPass--mackie-big-knob-passive-2x2-studio-monitor-controller

It lets you easily dial your monitors up or down and mute with just one button push.

1 Like

Thanks, I cant afford that, but I’ll try and disconnect my speakers and just use headphones,

My maonocaster there was pretty cheap, I mean its ok but its not the best and it has a knob that controls the monitoring for my speakers and I turn them down when recording shows, switch between mic & music etc. its also got side chain and when I speak it cuts the music off when I speak and on again after.

I was thinking about selling my push 2 and a few other things and try get a rodecaster pro II, its supposed to be a really good piece of kit.

1 Like

Does it have separate controls for headphone and monitor volume? That’s the big thing.

Glad to hear you’re still going with your show.

:blush:

1 Like

run and get insulin for our dog Rooroo.
buy a streaming t.v. after Christmas.
get Netflix and Disney Channel streaming.
live happily ever after.

3 Likes

No, the monitor knob controls both my speakers and the headphones volume but it doesnt affect the volume of the recording, it seems to work ok in audacity when i do my shows,

Thanks man, My last show was mostly chat about CBD supplements and their benefits, more of a Podcast really, had a local band on the week before.

how is squirrelFM doing?