This is so cool

1 Like

Didn’t work. Damn

I feel like if I did this, I’d just make a mess, lol.

2 Likes

The hardboiled egg soaked in coke was kinda gross. :confounded:

2 Likes

I don’t think I could eat that lol

1 Like

I wonder if that actually tastes good? I do like pickled eggs

2 Likes

7 Likes

Me when my mom tries to cook “this really simple recipe” that she found on Facebook.

3 Likes

I refuse to eat any more recipes Mrs. Squirrel has found on Pinterest. Ever.

4 Likes

@Moonbeam @shutterbug A few times a month, my mom will buy all of these ingredients and cooking tools because she found a recipe that she wants to try and make. She’ll spend hours “slaving over the hot stove,” cooking a meal that she always hopes will taste amazing. It never comes out looking right, but she made that food and we’re going to eat it. So we all hesitantly take our bites, only to discover that it tastes worse than it looks. Then my mom gets a big heaping bowl or plate, exclaiming that we’re all “too picky” and that we don’t appreciate “healthy food. We all stand in the kitchen, waiting for our mom to take her three bites. 5 minutes later, our mom emerges from her bedroom and, with the shame of defeat in her voice, asks us if we want McDonalds (or Chick fil a or pizza) for dinner.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this movie before…

:grin:

4 Likes

That sounds like me! Only I have no kids to feed. Only me. Just kidding. Actually, I’m told I’m a pretty good cook.

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.