This girl wants to chat to me

Yeah, video chat is being integrated with dating apps now so a real-life sight of a person can be seen.

Yea I wasn’t aware of that but my point that a girl that you want will swipe left is true. Single women will check out guys at the grocery store or wherever l. The worst place to meet people is the gym though.

I don’t say anything to women unless they check me out though. I don’t hit on married women.

1 Like

Well, I wish you the best in your endeavor to find your girlfriend but at 33 years old, shouldn’t you be considering finding a wife? I’ve never met women at the gym or the grocery store. It’s too public.

It’s okay man. No worries. I was just stating a possible scenario.

I’m behind due to schizophrenia I am in college and i don’t work. I’m still in dating mode. Although I have a job interview tommorow but I aim for women in their 20s because I’m not their yet in terms of marriage and kids.

I’ve been 5150 15 times

Also nothing wrong with 20 somethings lol

I would believe majority of men are in dating mode unless they already have a girlfriend or are married. Yeah, schizophrenia does have a way of ruining a person’s life. It ruined mine for a good 10 years. But good luck on the job interview and don’t disclose unless you have to about your mental illness.

People in their 20s are at times inexperienced, naïve, bold, foolish and the what not.

Yea I don’t disclose mental illnes. If a man doesn’t have a solid career yet then there’s nothing wrong with dating mode. Illl worry about marriage when I’m 40

A woman will ask you, “where do you work?”. what are you going to say? Schizophrenia has delayed my dating ambitions. It’s very unfortunate.

Yes but men a lot of times date younger. I wouldn’t date a 30 something. If I was in my late thirties or early 40s I would. Also since I don’t have a solid career I wouldn’t date a girl who did. It’s pretty common. I’m not naive I carry myself well and thirty somethings flirt with me to I mean I’m 33 why shouldn’t they. I would just prefer mid or late 20s due to my situation

1 Like

Do you have a girlfriend / are you married?

There are very few high-functioning schizophrenics out there that hold a job for more than 2-5 years.

When I was 39 I started to try dating. I resorted to dating apps. I’ve had quite a few failures with women but I am attempting to improve myself.

Yes ! Talk to them make female friends. I have female friends and it really helps. Good luck. I understand where mentally ill people are coming from. Psychosis will destroy confidence. But you have to bounce back and you only live once. I’ve never met a happy person who has never been married. Lifting weights helps too. I used to lift but I recently started again 5 weeks ago. It improves confidence big time

1 Like

Maybe female friends who are acquaintances but I would believe most schizophrenics are by themselves, alone most of the time.

I’ve always been spoiled and girls always came up to me. I’m a decent enough looking guy I’ve posted pics here. But anybody can get a girl/wife if they smell nice dress nice are polite funny and not creepy. That’s really al there is

1 Like

As wedding vows usually state, “In good times and in bad times, in sickness or in health”.