This forum is very negative today

Everywhere I turn it’s someone who’s suicidal, homicidal or depressed. Where are the happy go lucky sz I’ve come to know and love? lol. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I’m afraid that I’m not one of them today either! I’m having a horrific day too.

Must be the weather!

3 Likes

I’m going to Florida today I’m happy

6 Likes

I guess we just have to wait until Venus and Mars alligns again. Jk :relaxed:

3 Likes

Sorry…I’m under the weather tonight. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m excited because I just weighed myself and I’m down 88 pounds! Yay!

14 Likes

Wish I could lose weight on meds

2 Likes

Wow, that’s alot! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens!

1 Like

@Crystal-Cotton, you can. I count calories every day and weigh, count, or measure everything I eat. If that sounds like something you can do, ask your primary dr if you can diet and see if they approve.

they want me to lose weight cuz im overweight by 30kg at least

1 Like

Ask them if a 1200 calorie per day diet is safe. If not, ask what diets they recommend

1 Like

I’m in a happy mood. I had light therapy yesterday at physical therapy and today I woke up without my usual headache. Today I only have fun things to do basically. I’m going to build a piece of furniture that got delivered yesterday. It’s a little accent table that will be easy and fun to build. Then my ex is going to take me shopping later. It’s going to be a sunny but cooler day today, probably in the 70’s. It’s going to be a glorious day.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good day leaf! Have fun with it!

1 Like

Having a good day here. Nice and sunny outside!

1 Like

Thank you honey, I will, I hope you have yourself a great day. Don’t let all the negativity rub off on you.

1 Like

I feel ok I guess. It’s my day off so I get to chill all day

1 Like

I am okay today, yesterday I was depressed for some reason.

2 Likes

It must have been the Moon last night, I was in a shity mood too. I feel much better today :grin:

1 Like

what was up when the woman went in to buy bread?

she was loafing.

9 Likes