Thinking about buying an ar15 or a hand gun

Please don’t buy a gun.

I can understand owning a little pistol if you’re in a high crime area, and of are sound mind. Even then though if you shoot to kill it can turn into a nasty court case, arrest, and a media debacle.

The FBI doesn’t stalk or harass people. They will only investigate you if you have ties to extremist groups, terrorism, or organized crime.

If anything they probably lecture law enforcement to keep an eye out for the mentally ill in regards to protect us.

Take care and stay safe. It sounds like you’re under a lot of stress. If I’m correct, I think you’re a veteran. I’m also a veteran and I believe in looking out for all veterans.

If your neighbor is harassing you report it to the police and start a paper trail. Do you know how dumb a lawyer can make an instigator look in court?

Be well. :pray:

1 Like

Yea I’m not going to buy one.

1 Like

‘Meandering tool wad’

That’s about the funniest insult I’ve ever heard. Thanks for lightening my mood!

Exactly.

My husband controls ours. It’s also fully disassembled. Even when I lost insight I never, ever thought of using a gun on someone.

Ours was just for hunting and animal protection. Tbh I don’t even know where it is stored and we don’t have bullets or shells.

New York has strict laws about purchasing ammunition.

1 Like

If I owned a gun I would commit suicide so no gun for me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.