Thinking about buying an ar15 or a hand gun

I’m too paranoid to own a gun.

No way, I am happy guns are illegal in Canada. I would have shot myself long before getting diagnosed and if not I would have shot ppl when psychotic. I already threw knives at someone and he bled from his forearm.

There is no reason to have a gun unless you’re doing illegal stuff like buying illegal drugs. If guns were allowed ppl will start shooting each other when getting mad saying its for self protection as an excuse.

It happens a lot in the US, a couple of weeks ago I read a guy shot a worker in a supermarket at the entry who asked him to put a mask before entering the store.

I wouldn’t trust my self with a gun

Also a guy killed a young men who was peeing in his backyard. That’s stupid.

It wasn’t about the people who harass or stalk me. I clearly said it was about my neighbor. Like I said I’m probably not going to buy one. I just don’t know what to do about this neighbor.

Not a good idea.

1 Like

I’m definitely not worried about the fbi or whomever. They’re trash. DT will disband them if he gets elected again. That’s pretty clear. They can harass me scare me that I’m going to get killed, prison or hospital all they want. I’m not scared of them. Now that is NOT why I want a gun. I want a gun because of my neighbor for self protection.

Things are changing pretty quick in your country…

He’s already threatened to kill my little sister. What am I suppose to do?

What do you mean?

I thought that gun ownership was beeing even more controversial recently. But I don´t want to enter in a political discussion.

Holy crap. d00d. You completely lack the necessary insight to own such a dangerous weapon. You shouldn’t even be operating a vehicle. Wow.

1 Like

You’re clearly blind or delusional yourself if you haven’t seen all the times they have set up schizophrenics

I thought you were talking about your neighbour…

Yeah, no. You’re clearly delusional and into conspiracy theories. I really hope you do not buy a gun. You’ll end up in a bad position.

We don’t know the story with your neighbor, but this stuff about tge FBI stalking you doesn’t make you tge most reliable witness. I would suggest you never mention that and report your neighborto the cops. It’s much safer than getting your own gun.

In full disclosure, I own a gun. We used to live out in the boonies surrounded by thousands of acreas of forest. We had bears and coy-wolves around the property, plus my husband had planned on getting us some deer meat. My gun is a single shot rifle that the barrel changes out to a single shot shotgun.

If you don’t have small dick energy and are a decent shot, a single shot at a time is all you need.

1 Like

You should not have a gun. That’s dangerous. I’m not going to get one. Following the same advice as I am you should turn yours in.

I’m not delusional nor a danger to myself.

On the other hand you believe you’re being stalked and harrassed by a government agency.

That’s not the problem. You have been delusional and a danger to yourself in the past. You’re at a high risk to have those things again.I don’t think anybody who has ever been those things should own a gun. That’s what I’ve realized and came to think through these discussions. I mean like you said we don’t need somebody with sz shooting somebody. That would put a bad stain on schizophrenics.

I’m a @#$%ing diagnosed schizophrenic, you meandering tool wad. Have been for over a quarter of a century and I can guarantee that I understand this illness more than you do.

I had access to a gun when I lived on a farm and I’m very proficient with one. It lived in a gun safe that my wife had the combo for and I did not. She controlled access to the weapon and it was only ever used under her supervision. Why? Because I could lose my insight and use the damn thing the wrong way if my illness goes sideways. The same goes for my target shooting bows. They’re locked in a storage locker I don’t have access to. If I need to use one, I ask her.

Edit: I should mention that I’m so stable that I’m legally allowed to operate a school bus full of other people’s kids, got my class two license. And I still won’t own a projectile weapon unless someone else can control my access to it.

3 Likes