Thinking about 24 hour naked challenge again

Some of you may remember my previous attempt to spend 24 hours naked. Well I have this weekend to my self so think I will give it another go!

5 Likes

Good Luck…:smiley:
U can do it…:+1:

1 Like

I remember when I was younger I read that Uma Thurman used to eat naked so the ‘imperfection’ of her body would make her eat less.
I hope you thing has some happier reason behind it :relaxed:

2 Likes

I was watching something on tv and a guy observed that in all his life since birth he reckoned he had never spent a full 24hours completely naked.

This resounded with me as I am in the same boat. So I want to do something I have never done before.

It is a lot more tricky than you might think.

1 Like

I believe you Jimbob. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three pieces of advice…

1: Don’t fry bacon in the nude.

2: Watch out for splinters if you decide to slide down the banister.

3: Don’t open the front door with your balls swaying in the breeze. That could be a girl scout selling cookies!

3 Likes

Jimbob, photos or it didn’t happen !

2 Likes

Like I said before, no cheating by wearing gloves :smile:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be cold. So when you look in the mirror, you might be…frozen in shock.

2 Likes

DO I REMEMBER.

@everhopeful, he’s thinking about trying again! Don’t want to miss this!

No parties this weekend, @Jimbob? I say go for it! I know you can do it!

2 Likes

You can do it James! :smile:

2 Likes

Give it a go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right everyone. The naked challenge starts at noon tomorrow. The mail will have arrived by then and have no other obligations. Will keep you all informed!

1 Like

I am thinking a method to prove you are naked and no need to post pictures.

1 Like

It will be as strange as walking backward but it’s a good strange. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But won’t you get cold when you walk your neighbor’s dog? :joy:

2 Likes

To be honest my neighbours are borderline hippies and probably wouldn’t bat an eyelid if I came round naked to walk their dog.

1 Like

I’m just curious, what’s the point of trying to stay naked for 24 hours? Is this some type of new fad like the ice bucket challenge?

Is just an idea I had. You never know it might get like the ice bucket challenge. That would be cool.

1 Like

please don’t, Jim, my daughter did Gladiator challenge last weekend, under barbed wire on stomach in ice cold water besides, and yesterday, she found out she has a spot on her lungs, fever, back pain, pneumonia.

It’s interesting, this bacteria, because all her blood work came back excellent, and not related to immune system or CF, must be like some kind of mold, idk.