24 hours naked!

Reddit had a post from a guy who said he doesn’t think he has ever spent 24 hours naked. If you think about it this is probably true for nearly everyone. As a baby you had baby clothes and so on for all your life.

This post intrigued me and I have decided to spend 24 hours naked. I started at midnight gmt so a while to go. @Rhubot and @everhopeful have given encouragement. Will keep you all posted on my naked day.

6 Likes

No cheating. You can’t wear gloves.

3 Likes

pops popcorn :tada:

2 Likes

Update: 16 minutes in. Lying in bed with the smiths playing on hifi. All is well

1 Like

You sound like you’re wearing gloves.

6 Likes

Please don’t make him provide photographic evidence :octopus:

2 Likes

Trust me you don’t want photographic evidence! You’ll just have to take jimbobs word on it.

Bit worried about what to do if the doorbell goes. I think a dressing gown would be cheating so will just have to ignore the doorbell.

1 Like

If the old neighbor lady next door comes over to borrow a cup of sugar, just don’t open the door with your balls swaying in the breeze. You might give her a heart attack.

2 Likes

Not so easy now is it! You’re beginning to crack! I’ll throw in some temptation :

Man these shoes are comfortable.

3 Likes

…correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think most women like swaying out-of-control balls on a guy.

2 Likes

I would never presume to speak for most women :angel:

1 Like

Of course, a pair of out-of-control swaying balls could do some real damage in a game of Naked Twister.

2 Likes

I pretty much have a Peter griffin gut that maintains my modesty so I have options

2 Likes

Old joke…

A pianist at a nudist colony asks the crowd for a request. Some guy shouts out…

“Hey! Do you know your balls are hanging through the wicker chair?”

The pianist answers…

"No, but if you hum a few bars I’ll do the best I can.

(This is my 79 year old Mom’s favorite joke)

5 Likes

Old joke pertinent to this thread:

Guy walks into the doctors office. He says “doctor can you help me? I have 5 penises”

The doctor is shocked “5 penises?! How do your underpants fit you?”

“Like a glove!” Replies the guy

5 Likes

One hour in! How’s it going?

Another old joke.
A guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing only Saran wrap (shrink wrap, plastic cling),

and the psychiatrist says,

“I can clearly see your nuts.”

6 Likes

So who is going to tell the emperor he has no clothes?

1 Like

So 8h now… how is it going with no clothes?

he probably got cold feet haha

3 Likes