Things to buy 💸

what do you want to buy but can not afford right now or saving for it?

I’m saving to buy a makeup station for my office. i chose a white table with glass top and a big drawer chest from Ikea.

New games on my ps4… A gun…a penguin army… A fox mask done Japanese style

3 Likes

An iphone 6

3 Likes

you can have that monthly payments. That’s how I have mine. I paid a small fee then i pay monthly bills.

A brain :ghost:

3 Likes

I need one of those too I guess.

1 Like

What carrier do you have?
I start my job hopefully next week

2 Likes

A gun lol? And you said you lean liberal?

I live in Montreal, I use Telus. I think I pay 80$ CAD per month, it’s automatic on my credit card.

Good luck at the job. I will start a part time job too soon.

1 Like

What’s CAD?
Thank you good luck to you too! :slight_smile:

canadian bucks/.

1 Like

Oh gottcha. I pay $40 a month right now. I have the cheapest carrier possible. You have to buy the actual phone out right then pay the cheap month bills. Plus I’m not on a contract.

Usually you get a good deal on a phone and pay higher monthly bills with a contract with other carriers.

I just have a lg sylus smartphone that I paid like $280 for. Crazy expensive

1 Like

My medical debt. Other than that I don’t really want to buy anything at the moment.

Way to much month left at the end of my money. So cutting back on spending and going without to save for a really rainy day. Think it will be saving for training courses to better myself.

1 Like

Samsung smartphone & tablet. I wish i can buy them next year when i get disability.

A keyboard, cello, an extend-a-hose, throwing knives, arrows, Copper BB bullets, a new alarm clock, a truck, oh and a new computer.

A new minivan for Mrs. Pixel. Her vehicle is pooched and not worth fixing.

Currently saving for 2 years worth of living expenses and school expenses :blush:

1 Like

I hope Dizzy Lizzy’s Academy of Pole Dancing is worth it. :wink:

1 Like