Schizophrenia.com

There are so much better artists here than me

I feel humbled for all the compliments I’ve received on my latest paintings…thank you all…I am a primitive painter…there are artists here that do abstracts and some that do portrait work…something I could have great difficulty doing…

3 Likes

That’s very modest of you @jukebox ! You’re a great artist !

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short @jukebox
You have talent.

2 Likes

Your art is your expression.

Not something you can really measure

2 Likes

thanks you guys…being primitive has it’s limits but it makes me try harder to become more realist…

1 Like

every artist has to begin somewhere, painting is a skill, you learn the more you paint and your paintings a good! don’t sell yourself short :wink:

2 Likes

@mrsearlgray well thank you…fact is I’ve been painting almost twenty years now…haha no I’m primitive…no training except in oils…I paint in acrylic which has a drying time of about twenty mins between applications and so I like how a primitive painting although arduous to me comes out kind of simple in the end always…haha

1 Like

i also paint, mainly with aquarelle but I’ve tried acrylics too, very fun medium, but I have a hard time focusing on painting so haven’t painted in a few months now…
I would love to learn oils but I find it daunting as a beginner haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youre a great artist man. The geometric looking sun thing was dope

Its about how it makes you and other people feel I think and youve got that down

2 Likes

where have all the writers gone, @jukebox .

@pob are you still writing?

we used to have the best eclectic writers, old format,

Creativity was the the hottest category going.

1 Like

that sounds nice!

yeah. it was an off-shoot, ya know,

like the rest of the forum had the obvious.

I just said yesterday I’m going to check out the creative board. Maybe that’ll inspire me. Yes @jukebox I really wish you would write. more.
We’ll be missing Polaris/Sparrow.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.