The world is watching me

I dont understand how people can see me. Is there a camera that can look through my skin and record? Help someone

You’re not that interesting. I’m watching Young Wallander on Prime Video right now. That’s interesting. You’re letting your delusions get the better of you again.

2 Likes

Here we ago again…and again…and again…and aga…

conan

3 Likes

thats crazy talk girl (oh wait, i forgot, sz forum ‘facepalms’) lol

2 Likes

Nobody can see you.

1 Like

Didn’t you just post a couple of days ago that you realized it was all a delusion? That didnt last very long. How many times do we need to tell you that there is NO camera. Are you trolling at this point?

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude , @anon52450205

But we’re all getting really tired of your ‘I’m Somehow Famous’ shtick.

Perhaps you never lived up to your own potential, so you are creating this false world where you are this amazing personality that everyone wants to know about.

Maybe the truth…the real world where you are a nobody is just too painful for you to fathom.

A Psychiatrist would probably never be this blunt with you, but I am right now…for your own good.

2 Likes

@anon39054230 that’s just mean…you can’t talk a schizophrenic down…she is delusional…

3 Likes

I’m being truthful. You think I’m being mean.

1 Like

Truth has nothing to do with it…maybe what you said is true maybe it’s not…you’re drawing straws with her head…leave her alone.

2 Likes

I think this girl is trolling all of us. She does this way too often

1 Like

It’ll never stop unless someone tells her otherwise.

Truth can be a tough pill to swallow.

1 Like

At any rate, in the future I won’t respond anymore to her threads…I’m sick and tired of the repetition.

1 Like

Why harass her if you don’t like the thread? Make your own stupid thread again.

Just because my threads go way above your head doesn’t mean they are stupid.

Sorry you guys. It’s just hard to deal with. Hearing people talking about me constantly is really tiring. I don’t know what to believe.

2 Likes

I quit.

I’ll never address this poster again.

You secretly enjoy being the Queen Bee of notoriety…with everyone fawning all over you.

Going back to your normal boring life is too painful for you to grasp.

That’s the hard, cold facts.

And NOW that’s it. I’m done addressing your posts.

2 Likes

Lol oh how I wish that was that the truth. Hopefully you are not lying to me and that I’m really not being watched by the world.

I’m not watching you. I have no idea who you are or how old you are, or where you’re from. I’m watching Big Love right now. I know nothing about you.

2 Likes