The where are you from? Thread

Michigan here, lived here since I was six months old. Well except for a couple of years in North Carolina.

1 Like

Netherlands. Grew up here. Lived abroad for a bit, just shortly, as an adult. But came back. Kind of like it here, my loved ones are here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Native Californian, born and raised,
On the playground is where I spent most of my days,
Chillin’ out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
All shootin’ some b-ball outside of my school.

(does this give me street cred I wonder?)

4 Likes

I am from New York.

2 Likes

Easy Fresh Prince :sunglasses:

1 Like

Massachusetts baby

1 Like

OK, I’ll try to restrain myself, unlike this guy:

2 Likes

Grew up in Connecticut, Missouri and Illinois. Lived in Florida and Louisiana.
Now I live in the Missouri Ozarks, been here for over 35 years now.

from what i’m told i’m neither an immaculate conception nor am i from a mother father situation. i’m more of something that just showed up one day.

i still reside in the usa.

i figure i’ll wait around for the spaceship that dropped me off to come back and claim me or at least give me an interesting origin story.

Native Chinese. I had spent 12 years in Australia. And most probably will go back to Australia when my husband retired. However I am enjoying my life in China now.

2 Likes

Born in England. Live in scotland

1 Like

Romania :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I’m from South Africa.

I wanna move though. Preferably oz

Cali girl all the way

Greece. 1516164516

Wow, I thought that was two “L’s” at first.

1 Like

I live in DeWitt, Iowa, where I also grew up

I moved home from the college town to raise my kids here

then I bought a house, so I stayed.

I’m about 25 miles from the Illinois border

2 Likes

California call girl lol

Born in poland, but just stayed there for the first two years of my life. Then got to germany where I´m since 29 years. Sometimes my father takes me for two weeks to poland on christmas. He also lives in germany, also a big part of my family lives in germany. I´m bad at speaking polish, can not even read it. I feel like a german.

I’m from Leuven, Belgium a college town of 100K people + 50K University students. Feeling old :grinning:

1 Like