The Vagina Chronicles

You’re not ruining anything. Men can be interested in learning about women’s bodies.

2 Likes

got an appt late march, she says her main concern is falling pregnant bc she doesnt think she’d cope

She can go on birth control OR if she can’t take it she can check her cervical mucus. When not fertile the mucus is thick. When ti.e to get pregnant the mucus in the vagina is very slick and stretchy. Looks a lot like spit with how it stretches between fingers. It gets that way so sperm can travel in it better. The thick kids d blocks the cervix.

2 Likes

i have condoms but she doesnt like them incase they split, i said she could get an implant as my ex had that but she is still worried, she wanted us to get checked for std’s as well, i know i’m clean but whatever lol

Excuses.

Sounds like she just doesn’t want to do it.

I understand being careful, but jeez.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

its her first time, idk,

How old is she?

She may just not understand birth control very well.

Still sounds like a lot of stalling. She’s probably just scared.

2 Likes

she is, i was with her off and on over 2yrs we were getting frisky the first 6 months or so but then she kind of backed off bc she got jealous of another friend of mine, she is scared, i know she is, i said i’d be gentle and all of that, she’s 31

I feel the same way you do @FatMama.

1 Like

Wow. That’s a little old to be pulling this stuff.

2 Likes

Ah, if they could only speak, the tales they could tell.

4 Likes

I’ve been spotting for well over a week now. It’s starting to annoy me

1 Like

It’s really annoying! Makes you wish it would just go e on.

I have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). It makes my period super irregular all the time, and causes pain.
Sometimes I would have my period for a long time, sometimes I would have it for like… 4 days or something.
It’s so frustrating.

A guy has said derogatory things to me about my body image that has really put me off having sex tbh. I dunno why it puts me off so much but I’m really sensitive to it since im making myself so exposed. He said all this ‘nice’ stuff then when in a bad mood he said all this derogatory stuff more than once. I’ve never had a great body image of myself tbh ever since I started to look at myself in the mirror.
It’s gonna take a lot for me to have sex again.

Sorry you sent through that. Partners can be nasty sometimes. Men and women. It isn’t nice to shame anyone for their body type or difference

1 Like

I have PCOS too. My periods seem to stay regular I’m just more hairy than normal it makes shaving some long mission.

Thanks. Had I been more thoughtful at the start of that relationship I would have left it sooner. Instead I allowed myself to get sucked in to something I was not thinking about at first.