The new place

I’m moving in on Friday .It’s ground floor with a small garden area. Smaller than here, but still an ample size for me. The flats are for those who are 50+… It has a walk in shower. My (s) daughter has done a great job coordinating things…

22 Likes

Fine work friend. Your family sound like great people

5 Likes

Sounds nice. That’s great your daughter has helped you.

7 Likes

That is so great to hear.

Walk in showers are the best.

Enjoy.

5 Likes

Sounds like an ideal living situation for you. Kudos to your step daughter for helping find you a more suitable apartment. She sounds like an outstanding person.

3 Likes

Best of luck settling in @firemonkey . It sounds ideal.

3 Likes

Good luck with the move and I hope it all works out for you. It sounds like a good setup.

4 Likes

That sounds really nice! Hope it goes well.

:hugs:

2 Likes

I hope you love it there.

2 Likes

Wow its so nice to have supportive family. I’m really happy for you firemonkey

Congratulations on the new place aswell. Sounds like good times

1 Like

Your step daughter sounds a champion @firemonkey . Good luck with the new place and hope you settle in quickly and comfortably.

1 Like

If I were you I would show my gratitude to your step daughter some way. I mean she knows you appreciate everything she does for you but it wouldn’t hurt to make a special gesture like taking her out to lunch as a thank you, or a dozen roses, or buy her some luxury that she can’t afford for herself. Use your imagination, she’s a real gem and should get a special reward for all her help.

2 Likes