The new neighbour

The next door neighbour is cute I saw him today for the first time since they moved in 6 months back. But he with his wife and kid … it not gonna happen but a healthy crush for the rest of my life. :confused:

2 Likes

He smiled at me too :stuck_out_tongue::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Too bad he’s spoken for, but good that you’ve got some resolve about it!

1 Like

Eh? I don’t think he likes me anyway lols I always get one sided crushes :stuck_out_tongue:

U are very proactive ish…dont have crush on others husband …

It’s ok to have a crush @far_cry0. I have crush on Aamir khan but it doesn’t mean I’m gonna sleep with him :joy:

4 Likes

Its complicated ish…do u like matured man …cuz i like mature woman who are just married and have their first child… i am super crazy about this matter .now i am 31 years old i never fell in love in my life time …when i was lower classes in the school i had few crushes like below 10 yrs old …when i grew up to the teen…i started to like mature woman …who are 10 yrs older then me .!!! I may regret this but i like milf…

@Andrey do u like milf …

1 Like

Matured man? I like mature men and as I am a mature women this makes sense to me.

2 Likes

I like some mature women, like a few actresses for example: Sophie Marceau, Monica Bellucci, Winona Ryder…
“Milf” is a derogatory term and that’s not how I think about women in general.

3 Likes

Do you understand what milf is ? I don’t think you do !

1 Like

Hahah i am bit shy …okay leave it…!! I dont …!!

Farcry do you know what a GILF is?

1 Like

1502025904491-1767333054
Gallery i like to put my photo in …???

5 Likes

@anon80629714 do u like this song…listein to it …its my fav…!! It looks like gujarati song from whatz ur rashee…
1 Like

This movie wasn’t great but I know it had 12 songs for each zodiac.

I think the song was for Taurus and I’m Taurus

Omg it must be fate…
far cry bhai… ish ben…

What are you waiting for??! :couple:

1 Like

Pagle, hasta Kyo hai.? @far_cry0

1 Like

Unfortunately In the movie he doesn’t end up with a Taurus lady :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Basically the guy in the movie has to find a wife and he dates one of each zodiac and each has a different character …

3 Likes