The new iPhones were announced today

I watched the Apple Event today.
I was unimpressed with the new iPhone 13.
I think I’ll hold on to my current iPhone 12 Pro.

Although I was kind of interested in the iPad Mini.
I think it starts at $499.

Maybe @everhopeful will have more information on it later.

He usually does.

3 Likes

Was there any mention of it being able to double as a satellite phone? That is a phone that can use communication satellites when there’s no ordinary signal?

That’s something that was rumoured.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m not sure @everhopeful

1 Like

I read that on the news this morning. Your iPhone 12 should be still good for at least another 2-3yrs, don’t waste your money!

1 Like

No I’m keeping my current phone, you are right @Aziz im not going to waste my money but I may get the iPad mini.

1 Like

Here’s the official blurb

1 Like

Yeah I like the battery life specs

1 Like

I’m buying the iPhone 14 pro (2022) when my contract runs out on my iPhone 11 pro. I will sell 11 pro then. I will get another contract. £60 a month for a phone contract barely makes a dint in my monthly budget.

1 Like

wtf i thought 12 hadn’t even been out a year? Am I losing my mind?

1 Like

Every year in September Apple introduces the new phones.
It’s every year for Samsung also.

1 Like

I guess the year I got my phone was happy so it moved slower or something.

So it’s like Call of Duty? Every year? That’s horrible. There should be a law limiting it to every 2 years.

1 Like

I got burned for iMac’s thought as I purchased a new iMac 1 week before they released the new model. No advertisements or anything. That pissed me off.

2 Likes

I might get the new iPad Mini.
You can use a special pencil with it.

1 Like

I found after using iPads I like a physical keyboard. so I’ve purchased a MacBook air M1 and this is a very good computer.

1 Like

The iPhone 14 Pro should be a good phone @bobbilly good choice.
Maybe I’ll wait and get one also.

1 Like

thank you @Wave I think it will be good too.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go for anything but Apple. I’m not a fanboy but feel Apple are good products. They are reliable and they never get any problems.

1 Like

I never had problems with them either.
Yeah they are good solid phones.

1 Like

i personally (no hate) would never pay 1000 for a phone lol. What if you drop it?

2 Likes