The National Schizophrenia Awareness Day

I’d like to downwote Mortimors rant

But thanks sara, I had no idea suck a day existed.

1 Like

Anarchic tendency to want to revolutionize the world aside, I really think we should find/agree to, a color of sz… could be rather cool, So, appointing myself as “leader”, lol, someone on this board must have some kind a understanding of color-their symbolism-and such, who could be an authority in the deciding process…?

I don’t know who would be a good authoritarian for choosing the color for sz but I think that grey would be a great shade because most sz people are neither here nor there in terms of mental stability maybe grey as a non color but degree of yet another shade would symbolize the “happy medium” of what we all aspire to.

4 Likes

Yeah, grey is one of my fav colors… My vote for grey :stuck_out_tongue: somethings tells me not very many are interested :confused:

2 Likes

Your healthy lifestyle and progress you have made is a real treat, Anthony. I’m always impressed by you and I admire your willpower and hey pretty much everything about you. My prognosis is actually “becomes a psychologist”…used to be “dead by suicide by age 40”.

Thanks man

1 Like

Greys not color its a shade.

your response is exactly what I was expecting .

Not that im saying that you are not intelligent but pertaining to the question , I think that a lot o people are ignorant to sz and improperly judge those that have it.

So grey would also be symbolic to society as to the depth of peoples of ignorance about not just sz but common knowledge.

I’m sure that you are very intelligent person and I don’t mean to offend you.

50 shades of grey…my fav too :blush:
I vote for grey.
I think that the hashtags on social networks really do the great job in promoting important causes… Those of us who have accounts should discuss some kind of hashtag for that day.
A lot of things could be done. I hope we will come up with something. Ya’ll smartasses where you at? :wink:

well… as you don’t argue the reason “why” I should be intelligent or not, cous of the fact that I like grey as a color (shade, wtf ever, I ain’t no art-teacher mtfr) so your opinion is bollocks to me. And english isn’t my first language, so really, ■■■■ you, you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ :slight_smile:

And wtf, I am diagnoses sz 3-5 years not sure, cos of ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ SZ, and, wtf does color have to do with that?

and your whole post is offending, you don’t contribute anything productive, you just ■■■■ on me :stuck_out_tongue:

No …you misunderstood.

I think that you liking grey as a color is great!

NO! grey is a… SHADE! not a color, you ■■■■■■■ idiot! But thanks, now go get me a coffee…

LOL!!! I enjoyed your response.

Thank you…enjoy responsibly :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for that coffee “bit” …save that stuff for LEO.

whats “LEO” ?

15 c 15 c

Law
Enforcement
Ociffer.

So…I’m sorry for interrupting you two. But that amount of creative energy could be use for the purpose of this thread. :angry:

1 Like

Lol :;D I understand it now. I’m not from an engklish speaking country is why I don’t get the (…) I dont know whats it called… But yeah, lol, still, I could use a coffee, yet, I’m too lazy to make one :smiley: