The "Let's Cheer Up Pixel Thread"

It could be a song, a joke or anything that comes to mind…

3 Likes

Pixel’s wait for an angiogram has been so long, I think he mistakenly lined up at the Department of Motor Vehicles.

4 Likes

Hey Pix…

Q: What do you feed a woman to stop her from having sex?

A: Wedding Cake

(We’re both married…an oldie but a goodie)

2 Likes

OK, here’s a forum trick:

Click this and you’ll be taken to Patrick’s profile

@Pixel

3 Likes

Waah??? Wtf is that

If you click the @shutterbug above, it takes you to Patrick’s profile instead of pixels.

1 Like

I think Pix is at the bottom of this pile…somewhere…

2 Likes

I know lol i clicked on it thats why the reaction.

1 Like

I hope you feel better @shutterbug!

Do you like popcorn? Playing this song some how makes me feel funny. Whatz in diz song anywaz

1 Like

This is my favourite joke …

Two goldfish are swimming around a fish bowl. One looks at the other and says “Are you driving this thing? Or am I?”

2 Likes

I am embarrassed for this…but I don’t get the joke :frowning: . I even googled it. I have issues picking up on jokes sometimes…

2 Likes

I had The Popcorn Song on an old K-Tel LP when I was a kid. It also had Snoopy vs the Red Baron. I wore that sucker out!

Thanks to all for the kind words. Appreciate it. Tough week.

5 Likes

When I was in 7th grade, I didn’t have a Halloween costume. Well, my family didn’t buy them so I made my own out of fabric and stuff. It looked really good. I got some props from the thrift stores etc and became the greatest Red Barron that ever walked that middle school campus!

4 Likes

Here’s a thing, Pix!

11 Likes

What, what the f@ck is that?

1 Like

My worst nightmare.

3 Likes

That’s ok, it’s just ridiculous. Goldfish are a bit silly.

Here’s a cute story for you @shutterbug. I am sitting here right now with my kitten Tiggy on my lap and he has burrowed his head into the crook of my elbow (so I’m typing with one hand). It’s very cute.

He will wake up soon enough and realise I’m in my ‘mumma jumper.’ My jumper has a loose thread which he suckles while he kneads me. I’m his mum apparently.

1 Like

15 characters…

2 Likes

Here’s something funny, my cat just used his full body weight and claws to hang off my inner thigh. I have never known such pain.

1 Like

Glad to see you are admitting I am right. Everyone comes around sooner or later.

1 Like