The girl in the dress

So in walmart about a week ago I saw what I am pretty sure was a girl in her 20’s wearing this amazing dress… I am now obsessed with this dress… I have to have it… No later if I make it or buy it… I need this dress…

I’m pretty sure she was a hallucination

6 Likes

Sounds like something from a dream. Is this kind of thing happening a lot? You might need to tweak your med’s.

@crimby. No it’s just been this one girl one time I think… I’m 98% sure she wasn’t real but I still NEED that outfit

4 Likes

@Twialine what did the dress look like?

2 Likes

@Kxev. Yellow dress with a v neck and a bottom that fans, black corset belt and like this white fluffy petty coat thing that makes the dress puff out… It’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

@Twialine sounds pretty. Are you good at sewing? I was a fashion major in college and can make patterns and drape

2 Likes

@Kxev. I’m pretty good at sewing… I’d really appreciate a pattern… I want this dress bad

1 Like

I hope you do make it. Pattern making isn’t too difficult. Having a dress form really helps like on project runway.

2 Likes

@Kxev. Yeah I bet… Wish I had one… Oh well… I think I might make it after I’m skinnier… As a present to myself

3 Likes

You should make it now like 2 sizes down and you’ll be super excited when it finally fits! Like, have it so you can try it on and watch as it gets closer and closer to fitting.

2 Likes

@LED. Amazing idea!

1 Like

I hope making the dress goes well. What a great weight loss motivator and goal!

2 Likes

@CoCo. So true!

1 Like

A broadway show a kind person took me too once from my first job was called ‘Contact’. I’ve since seen just a handful but this is my fave. The main character was ‘Michael’ and he liked ‘The girl in the yellow dress’.

It’s really not such a leap or stretch out of me, as soon as I saw the word dress coming from a lady, my mind darts back to the show!

I’m rooting for you on the dress!!!

2 Likes

@anon64158233. Thanks ^.^

1 Like

I would begin to sketch it from memory and maybe google image it or pinterest it.

Like this one:

@see121. I might do that…
@anon54386108. Kinda… The top was more t-shirt ish

@anon54386108. @see121 @anon64158233. @CoCo @LED @Kxev @crimby

I found the dress!

7 Likes

@Twialine Very nice… I like it.

2 Likes