The existence of Heaven and or Hell is upto me and you

The complete and ultimate truth is “you”… and, you are relatively everything… that is, if you do not exist then the truth is, entire World does not exist… so, if another “you” exists then in relative terms, some other World, entire World does exist and as long as one or more “you” exist, entire World or to say Worlds continue to exist… So what is this World or what is this you? This World or Worlds that is, you or plural you is/are nothing but Complete Existence in relative terms and relative terms only. So what is this Existence? We have at least couple or more true possibilities in our Worlds also identified as Heaven and Hell and, no one seems to realize their boundaries starting from zero to forever or conclude their meaningful existence or let alone understand their synonyms, synonyms that translate into reality, surviving to exist in different forms and or meanings. So what is the simple truth of this “you’s/everything’s/World’s existence”? We, being everything [we/plural you/World(s)] are nothing but Choices translating into Physical Existence… So my/(y)our Choices translating into Physical Reality is the only Truth/Existence which can only be Heaven and or Hell. All World(s) is Choices translating into Physical Reality. So, Heaven is Choices translating into physical reality and Hell too is nothing but, choices translating into physical reality. We want Heaven, yes or something more complex than yes? Please World(s) make Heaven choices that come with a price tag known as “Failure is impossible” and really, really, really do translate into complete physical existence. So, Heaven it is and Heaven forever.

meandyou.jpeg image posted below

1 Like

id prefer to be dead than go to heaven or hell. non existence prior to being born was awesome.

1 Like

I hope your wishes are granted as long as they mean, you to stay alive and kicking with desired, meaningful and possible existence.

1 Like

i have a very bad trackrecord with my wishes coming true. but thanks…

1 Like