The Exercise Thread!

I wanted to pump today but couldn’t get myself to do it.
I managed to go for a fifteen minute walk.
Something is something n it’s better than nothing plus it was a bit of up hill.:crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is this ‘pump’ you try to do everyday, out of curiosity?

1 Like

@SacredNeigh7 People say walking is great exercise and it is.

I went for a walk at the pond today, it’s a really big lap around. Last time I did a lap, this time I did just about 2! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done @Bagul1 .

Yeah a walk is good even when it’s short it’s better than nothing.

Pump is a weight lifting class that goes through your whole body.
I have a pump video I do with my weights.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Got some weights in but didn’t get out for a run. Today and tomorrow are like 35 degrees C and it’s way too hot for a jog. Our shed isn’t powered and is just a metal shed. It was a hot box to do my weights so I plan to try and do it all a bit earlier tomorrow. This heat is nuts.

1 Like

Wanna trade places mate? You can have my canadian weather and i’ll gladly take your australian weather.

1 Like

I’ll have to politely decline as anything under 10 degrees C and I’m freezing :joy:. haha.

2 Likes

I managed to pump.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

Always a struggle to get myself to exercise.:crazy_face::grin:

Happy I did it.

I’ve put on three kg and lost my waist.
I’m looking fat now and my bmi is overweight.

Hope to pump twice a week.
Hope to do spinning or walk the other days.

I eat and drink too many calories in a day.
600 calories just in a days coffees.

2 Likes

Had a rest day today as it’s too bloody hot. Not a bad thing and back into it tomorrow. I’m starting to understand the need to have a day off and come back fresh so planning to get a day in a week or so depending on how I feel. Still over 10,000 steps which is pretty standard.

2 Likes

I have developed a new attitude
If I don’t want to do it, I won’t.

So no exercise for me.

I just don’t enjoy it…

I clean at work that is at least physical activity.

Did 20:30 minutes on the treadmill. A good way to start my day.

Hows everyones exercising going?

2 Likes

Going out all day to a birthday lunch and a football game but managed to get my weights workout in. Always good after a rest day to get back into it.

1 Like

Sounds like a good time mate.

1 Like

I need to lift some weights tomorrow. Maybe go for a light jog as well

2 Likes

A couple of days where it’s been too hot outside but went for a little run- 22 minutes for 2.75 kms including the big block and the hill. Got my weights in with back and legs today. Didn’t really feel like it after a big day out yesterday but got into it and got it done!

1 Like

I did about 37 minutes of pump today.:partying_face::love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

Well done @SacredNeigh7 . Good going!

1 Like

Thank you @rogueone .

I try to pump twice a week.

1 Like

I try to walk a lot. I have no car or bicycle at the moment. So it is either that, or the bus.

I’m thinking of going to a fitness club as well…there’s one with a sauna!!! I want to be more fit. And just slightly more slim…my kid is twelve, it is about time the baby belly goes away :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes