The Exercise Thread #2

Its raining again this morning.

4 Likes

I did my morning walk. The sun is peeking through.

8 Likes

20 minute run on the treadmill completed. Feeling good :+1:starting to increase my speed on it.

6 Likes

Walked 4 km today. Could have walked 5 km except I was carrying a camera and there were birds.

:blush:

5 Likes

Good 35 minutes weights doing chest/ back with some new exercises.

10.18 km ride. Weather is really nice out but wind is strong so I’m a bit slow pushing into the wind. Still. 18.4 km/h average is still above my old times so my overall strength really is improving.

4 Likes

2 sets of 25" rotisserie workouts.

2 Likes

Slow day
Doesnt feel like it

5 Likes

5 Likes

Been doing really good so today I just had a total rest day. No bike or weights. Just a plain old rest day. Weather is looking pretty good through next week so back into it tomorrow.

5 Likes

A rest day here and there is always a good idea. Sometimes our bodies need that extra rest. Enjoy your exercising tomorrow mate!

4 Likes

2 sets of 25" rotisserie workout

3 Likes

Just finished a 21 minute run on my treadmill. It came out to 1.5 miles in distance.

3 Likes

Good job matey. Not s small distance so well done.

3 Likes

Thanks man! :muscle:

1 Like

I did my morning and evening walk. Now chilling on mattress on floor in the AC.

3 Likes

Early days but went for a quick 1km jog. Bit windy out still so might give the bike a miss and just do some weights. Will see how I feel more towards lunch.

3 Likes

I really need to get back to doing weight training. Ive been consistent with my cardio but not with weights.

Do you have a bench press? That used to be my favorite weight training exercise.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been getting into the weights. Good to add muscle and burn more energy for sure on our meds. I’ve a rack that you can use the smith machine for bench presses…it’s guided lifting but I’ve attachments for free lifting as well. I just need to get a straight olympic bar but it’s on my list.

6 Likes

2 sets of 25" rotisserie workout.

3 Likes