Schizophrenia.com

Tell me how did you feel today and what did you do

So…I lately feel quite depressed and lonely. I’m not in a good mood. Today I cleaned my room and listened to some music.

What about you?

1 Like

Felt lonely but ok, did nothing

1 Like

I’ve only been up a half an hour. I feel ok, i guess. Haven’t done much besides took my diabetes pills and had a bowl of cereal.

1 Like

I just wokeup, still in bed.

1 Like

It’s 9am here. I need to brush last night’s snow off of Vlad the Impala and run in the recycling as it’s piling up. I was hoping to go for a nature walk today, but it’s a bit windy. Not sure if I want to drive over crap roads for this or if I can convince my kid to go with me.

I been chatting online and cleaning at the same time go me!!!

1 Like

I brushed the snow off my car and went to the store and bought soda, toilet paper and cheeseburger hamburger helper and hamburger. I wish I could stop eating processed foods, but I hate cooking. Then I vacuumed.

I’ve been strolling downtown and took a coffee outside, the weather is very sunny, I’m lucky ! (I’m in France).
then I went back home and watched TV. the program is about some famous singers who produce music and CDs and the money goes to a charity that gives food to needy people. I hope my few words helped you with your loneliness :smiley:

1 Like

Did exercise , went for a walk , watched tv , looked at houses that I can’t buy

1 Like

I was awake when the nursing service came at 7.30am. After that I got back to bed till 12pm and since then I’m up. I constantly think about quitting smoking this day. Other than that I’ve talked to a friend over whatsapp voice messages couple times and still now do.

It was a regular day. With fewer delusions about violence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.