Talked to my mom about my issues

About the men who follow and record me and about the cameras in my house. She said that means my medicine isn’t working at all. I know it helps me with certain things though. I’ve tried everything pretty much. The only things available in the USA that I haven’t tried are Clozapine and Caplyta. My dr says I’m not a good candidate for clozapine due to my medical conditions. I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do. It must be real if nothing works.

1 Like

Read what @Ninjastar suggested on the post “Don’t want to admit it.” Good things to do.

1 Like

it’s a bummer you can’t try clozapine =(

1 Like

Are you limited to drugs you can afford? I have that problem.

I think latuda goes generic in a year or two.

Just an FYI.

1 Like

Have you tried Vraylar?

1 Like

Yes. I’m limited to what I can afford. But back when I was on Medicaid, I tried all the atypical APs anyway. Nothing stops me from being followed and recorded

1 Like

I’m not sure. I went through all the atypical APs when I was on Medicaid. Nothing worked. Now I can’t afford it anyway

1 Like

my pdoc told me that medication cant solve everything, but it can help. maybe talking about it with therapist or trustworthy friend could be helpful?

i hope that your doc finds something to help you further! have a lovely day c:

1 Like

Caplyta is a good drug. It might be worth trying.

Thanks @cookiecadet

1 Like

I can’t afford Caplyta now that I’m no longer on Medicaid. It’s over $1300/ month. I don’t qualify for the coupon that brings it way down because I’m not eligible since I have Medicare.

1 Like

Maybe you can sit every day for five mibutes and found some way to rationalize that fear.
Take your time…

1 Like

Zoa, you’re back. Good to see you.

3 Likes

Missed you all…

2 Likes

@anon22846033 welcome back! I will restore you to full member

2 Likes

Thanks,I promise I’ll behave for real this time…

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. Sending you hugs

1 Like

Thanks @JustTrish

1 Like

welcome back @anon22846033
I don’t know you yet but i’m sure i’ll get to know you when reading your posts.

2 Likes

Are you from Northen Europe?

2 Likes