Take a picture of anything thread 4

Mate. It’s good for living to have a passion and music is a really good passion to have! I love music and can play guitar a bit but it’s still so cool to be able to play a few chords on a guitar and form a song. As someone once said…music is for the soul. I’m an athiest and don’t have one but if I did it would rejoice in playing music. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. Yeah, there are changes afoot though. I may be moving my bedroom to a basement room. It’s much larger and would afford me more space for guitars and my continued theme updating. Also, I would have room for a larger bed. My only concern is the humidity down there regarding the guitars.

If we don’t do that, eventually we at least plan on painting the pink walls :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

Just get a dehumidifier.

1 Like

yeah, I know…but keeping the right balance of humidity has me a bit concerned. We also have the challenge of moving all the stored stuff in that room from downstairs to my current room. I believe I have shown you a pic of that room before. Tubs everywhere and whatnot. IDK. It’s something that may or may not happen. IT would be nice but its probably a several day project. Too little humidity can damage guitars too I believe.

You just dial the humidity level you want into the device.

1 Like

I see. I am not much of an expert in this field. did not know that had that setting on dehumidifiers. Something to research. The ideal humidity for guitars and whatnot. Thanks for your input. This makes me think maybe I am more likely to move forward with it then.

Edit: I thought they just continually removed humidity from air.

We have one in another room in basement. I’m going to go check and see if that one has settings or not or if I need to buy one.

Edit: the one currently in the basement has numbers 1 to 6 from very dry to less dry. Maybe I can find one with a more exact readout. Also the knob on that one is missing, so I may have to buy a new one.

2 Likes

Celebration times, its an old pic 2016 I think

7 Likes

This morning in my front yard.

12 Likes

My doggo chilling with me on the couch. Such a good girl.

9 Likes

4 Likes

My new wallet.

At this point, I know what your thinking. " Are you going to get guitar themed everything? When are you going to get guitar themed pants and socks?"

The answer is, not until I get some guitar themed underwear and spray paint the dog with musical notes. You have to have your priorities. First things first.

12 Likes

Just keep it going man! The possibilities are endless! At various times I had a guitar themed tie-tack, tie, belt, killer belt buckle (it was a guitar topped with a flaming skull!), various fun guitar straps (my current favorite is transparent vinyl!), many t-shirts, I had one dress shirt that had all vintage guitars on it, man the fun never ends! I’m still picking (pun) up guitar-related stuff whenever I see it, although I’m not as rabid now. But ROCK IT MAN!! Have big fun and DON’T STOP!

1 Like

@Bowens needs this:

It’s the strap on my keytar.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for your encouragement and examples of your own obsession.

I probably wont. lol.

Dammit. all my guitars have straps now.

Now you have FORCED me to shop for a new guitar so I can buy the strap. Dammit!

2 Likes

YOU ROCK :metal:

ireallyhatethisfifteenlettersthing

1 Like

Whatever makes you feel better, cupcake.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dude, man, buddy, please put maximum care into your next instrument purchase. Your dollar can go farther than you think. Consider what you want to get out of your new guitar: how do you want it to feel, how do you want it to sound, there’s a lot out there. At this point I might recommend an Ibanez guitar, I’ve owned several and they’ve all been great instruments. One of the very nice features of Ibanez guitars is they often offer a 24 fret neck, which you might not need now but you will appreciate as you progress. Anyway I’m probably boring you by now, but keep both eyes open, there are many fine instruments out there, I’d be happy to assist if you want. Rock on my fine friend from a fellow guitar fiend.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

I actually just checked and one of my guitars has a 24 fret neck. The Peavey Predator Darth Vader guitar.

1 Like