Take a picture of anything thread 4

:black_cat: says Happy New Year!

10 Likes

Walking on cobble stones. Do you have them where you live?

13 Likes

Try going :footprints: walks on those.

3 Likes

No, we do not have any cobblestones. The last city I lived in had them at a major intersection.

3 Likes

None where I live. Our town has an extensive walking path system, but it’s almost entirely paved with asphalt. Our sidewalks are concrete. Everything here is architected around ease of snow removal due to the nature of our weather.

4 Likes

If those cobblestones were yellow, it would be like the yellow brick road from the Wizard of Oz. :thinking:

2 Likes

He was being a super good boy for our visitors today. He’s only met company once before, so he’s not super socialized to people coming over, but he was very nice and behaved.

11 Likes

There a still a few brick roads in town, I believe. I think they are mostly kept that way for historical value. Not exactly the same as cobblestone, but similar. Not sure on the cobblestone paths.

2 Likes

A steak i made new years eve, and my first homemade bearnaise sauce

15 Likes

^^ Sexxxxxxxxy.

:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

My running :man_running: shoes :athletic_shoe: collection.

10 Likes

6 Likes

These have meaning…for me : >

7 Likes

last nights sunset.

7 Likes

Captured Saturday AM. Moonset with some alpenglow, just before the sunrise, and sunrise. All drone images, of course.

15 Likes

abstract-smoke-fog-misty-isolated-black-background-perfect-texture-overlays-design-element-abstract-smoke-mist-fog-black-134737316

3 Likes

10 Likes

no, not a picture of my dogs butt. It’s a picture of my new comforter and pillow cases.

Yes, I am obsessed. When I’m bored, I look to see if I can find anything guitar related to add to my theme.

In my defense, they were very cheap for a comforter and pillow case set. Hard to pass up.

10 Likes

A few days ago, I came in to my room to find this mini guitar decoration hid in the midst of my guitars. Apparently my parents slipped it in while I was playing my guitar elsewhere. Was a funny surprise. Made me giggle and go “what the…” out loud.

12 Likes

@Bowens - your room looks like mine did when I was thirteen. I’m so jealous right now.

1 Like