Sure you have your Covid shot, but have you gotten your flu shot yet?

I didn’t interpret your comment as being antivax. I think you misinterpreted me, I wasn’t attacking you, just making a comment about how different people react differently to the vaccine and giving props to @shutterbug because his comment made sense to me. I’ll be getting my Shingrix shot too when the time comes, I don’t care about the side effects.

2 Likes

Honestly, given the choice, I’d rather have a tin roof than shingles. Lasts longer and is fire resistant.

So there.

1 Like

Fuuck this fuccking board and these fuccking people. Jesus Christ! Might as well be talking to the wall.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Most of the jokes go over your head when you’re turkey-sized.

2 Likes

My dude. Can you take a moment to step away, maybe get a drink of water, have a snack, and come back to this in an hour or so? Nobody accusing you of being antivax. This is just a bunch of people, including you, agreeing that the vaccine side effects are unpleasant, but to a lesser degree than the disease itself.

3 Likes

No I don’t believe in flu shots, i’d rather build natural immunity.
I only got the COVID shots so i don’t accidentally kill my parents.

1 Like

I had similar side effects from the first shingrex shot, but none from the second shot. The nurse forewarned me this is normal for the shingrex vaccine and not to worry if it happens. It’s better than getting shingles.

1 Like

I plan on getting my flu shot, but haven’t gotten it yet.

1 Like

I’ll get a flu shot soon with a tetanus update.

Thanks for the reminder bc I better schedule that soon.

1 Like

I just got the coolant booster of the doctor says she doesn’t want me to get the flu shot for no two weeks

2 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I got a flu shot.

2 Likes

You build natural immunity by catching the flu. As someone that’s been in the hospital due to the flu, it ain’t playtime.

Science gives us tools to boost our immune systems and I’m all about taking advantage of that.

And that’s from someone else that still uses natural remedies, but science can go hand in hand with that.

Also, our flu shots start in October to get the full coverage of flu season. I will be masking up, so doubt I will catch it.

1 Like

I plan to get a flu shot… but I haven’t done it, yet. :open_mouth: My insurance only covers shots at the doctor’s office, not at pharmacies. So, I would need to schedule an appointment with my primary doctor.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten it yet but thank you for the reminder!

1 Like

I don’t bother with flu vaccines. My family has a history of both Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s and I don’t want to take any chances. I can recover from the flu on my own just fine.

Covid vaccine is different, I put that bad boy in my arm as fast as humanly possible.

1 Like

I thought that until the one year when it came close to killing me. It was an extremely nasty strain that dropped everyone for 36 hours. I have gotten my flu shot religiously ever since.

1 Like

I have an immune system, no thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.