Sunday Heated Mind Debate

I have so much to do today and its my only day off, I have paper work, cleaning, yard work to do or I could ly on the couch all day and rest.

MY mind wants everything done and my body say’s ly down, life sucks …

2 Likes

First bitter then sweet, or first sweet then bitter?

2 Likes

Sadly will probably work at stuff all day so bitter lol

2 Likes

Take things easy @Mountainman “don’t let your head turn into a banana split” as someone once told me :smile:

1 Like

Haha, is what it is I guess, I would sit here and worry all day if I don’t get stuff done so my mind would torture me

2 Likes

I understand! I always have a task to worry about :grin:

2 Likes

Bathroom has been cleaned go me LOLO

4 Likes

take a pic, like with your livingroom.

2 Likes

I cleaned up my apartment a little bit. Got a bag of clothes I need to get rid of. I am debating on throwing them in the trash or donating them. Hmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Should I pose in the shower to :?

3 Likes

Had breakfast and dishes are done

1 Like

6 Likes

came for the debate, stayed for the shower pics.
lol lol just kidding. looks pretty clean!

2 Likes
Laundry done and front landing washed down, just moving along
4 Likes

That’s great, all I have done so far today is pills and coffee. Need to get some food in, and then I’m going back to bed for a bit. Maybe I will muster the energy to unload the dishwasher.

1 Like

Well, I’ve got half of my exercises done for the day. Give ourselves A’s for effort.

1 Like

Took awhile, but I was on fire today. Washed sheets, dried them, and put them back on the bed (instead of them getting moldy in the washer for 3 days as is my usual MO) unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, picked up a bit, took out trash, had a shower and went to the park.

Tired now.

1 Like

Wow! That is a spotless bathroom @Mountainman

2 Likes

congrats on getting so many tasks done! I was a slug all day. I did zip.

1 Like