Sucessfully did nothing today

I literallyndid nothing today. My brother and his kids visited till 2pm. I just sat on the recliner and in bed. Then when they left i got in bed again and laid there for 2 hours. Now im back in the recliner. About to go back to bed in 20 mins. I did nothing productive.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I feel terrible if I don’t do anything, I don’t think I have ever just sat and lay about all day

1 Like

I dont really feel terrible at all. Im gonna have trpuble falling asleep though

1 Like

Im sat on my edge of my bed wondering about ukraine and russia. What to think… still wondering why such horror so sudden. In such an immensely neglected way. I mean so sorry for the lives lost. Im wondering whether its a terrorist plot to destroy russia internally. Cracking through the code of no more sorrows etc. Im immensely sad for algeria too as they have started i believe a war through franz fanon terrorist ideas for the protection of black lives matter more or something. Sadly. I may be so wrong though. I dearly hope so. For their citizens sakes.

I tried to be productive but it was quite the struggle today

I wish I was like this. There is something wrong with my mind, it doesn’t want to engage in anything.

I have a new computer which I only use for listening music.

I downloaded Photoshop but I don’t use it, same goes for FL- studio.

I need to take a shower, do the dishes, vacuum my floors but instead I don’t do sh-it.

I started drinking lots of coffee again. Which helps my mood but it worsens my anxiety and panic attacks.

I also need to start exercising.

As you noticed there is a lot on my to do list. But I just don’t!

I do terrible if I have nothing to do. Some of my worst, darkest periods were when I had nothing to do

2 Likes

Hells yeah man!!! Last weekend all I did was watch movies all day long!!!
Doing nothing is great!!! :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:
I saw star wars and disturbia and didn’t leave the couch for hours
Rock on.

1 Like

I prefer to do something. I get so bored and it makes the day really long when i dont do anything. I wish i could watch movies but they temd to make me paranoid. I cant commit to something for more than an hour.

1 Like

I successfully do nothing everyday

Haha. I kinda dont mind and kinda do mind. It makes for a long day. I usually dont do much of anything either though. I was in bed almost all day yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.