Stop being so bloody sensitive

I’m genX. Like the rest of us, I don’t care.*

*About much

1 Like

I’m more of the opinion that there is nothing wrong if you have a more sensitive nature, but rather how can I help you so that I don’t give offense, but still make my point? There are ways of being diplomatic. But some people need directness, while other people need diplomacy. It’s all about reading the situation. I like this site, because there are very diplomatic responders but also very direct writers, so no matter what question you ask, you’ll get a little of everything.

I appreciate the variety, anyway. What I don’t get are the outraged users railing against the mods, rules and locked threads. That I don’t understand. Why get angry over something you can’t change.

3 Likes

I might as well share some art in the spirit of this thread.

Pre Invega weather formation.

3 Likes

Omg. Lol!

all I see is a lobster…phallic is that supposed to be? why do I see a lobster…haha

1 Like

That’s an evil looking sock puppet. @shutterbug

The spirit of the thread is clearly above your pay grade

Care to compare pay packets?

:grin:

No I don’t care if you have more money than I do

It was a point that is lost on you no matter how important you think money makes you

I have a regular job because I am very functional both professionally and socially. I can even meet with my doctors without picking a fight.

Lol … yeah I see a lobster too!

1 Like

I think you have a very important point, Joker. People make a big show of being offended very quickly too much, and it just makes them look like fools to people with a little wisdom. The foolish ones have to live with that consequence though, I guess.

3 Likes

I think this has passed the usefulness threshhold.