Staying inside has been better for me

For most of the last 11 years. As odd as that may sound.
How bout you?

1 Like

I wish I could go outside, I am stuck with my parents at home. Maybe one day I will get better and go out…

2 Likes

I am stuck at home, too. We are in the same boat.

2 Likes

On my third coffee for the day. I would be freaking out right now if I was at a concert or something.

1 Like

This is my outside right now lol

2 Likes

I also limit myself to 3 cups a day. Otherwise I get irritable, nervous and shaky.

1 Like

Yea I’ve got 4 pets and a fiancée to keep happy, I think I’ll cap it at this.

1 Like

I drank 12 cups in one day, one time. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I stay inside myself, too. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

2 Likes

How is it for you, @GrayBear

2 Likes

I am not sure I know what you mean? :deer::deer::deer:

1 Like

Does it suck? Are you happy you stay inside a lot?

1 Like

I like it. I feel way more comfortable and safe. :rhinoceros::rhinoceros::rhinoceros:

3 Likes

Cool. I like it, too, especially with the view and digital technology, but i wish I could have more of a social life sometimes.

2 Likes

Going to stores to get cigarettes and beverages is sucky for me.

2 Likes

I’m a home body too. Being social in real life is too stressful. I do go outside a lot on my back porch to smoke though.

4 Likes

I walk in the house with a step counter, yesterday did 8000 steps.

3 Likes

Nice! Good for you. I doubt I walk that much on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Yea, socializing is tough for me, too.

2 Likes

I mean I’m an introvert so I prefer to stay inside and be alone. I’m able to socialize. It’s just I choose not to. I’ll socialize occasionally at groups and such. Other than that I don’t seek it out. I’m nervous about starting my new job if I get it due to socialization and synchronization. We’ll see what happens. I am a big fan of the holidays I take. I’ll take a holiday about six times a year if my parents can afford it.

2 Likes