Spoke to my dr

We talked for literally 30 minutes. I don’t know yet if I have an infection but I’ll find out tomorrow. I’m the meantime, he said that even though 100% of my bladder is diseased and precancerous, it somehow is still floppy which means it has the potential to be saved. I may have my next surgery in 3 months.

In the meantime I have to cath myself 4 times per day until I see him next month. He also said my bladder no longer contracts to get urine out so this is something we need to deal with.

I’m glad and very thankful he talked to me at such great length about my condition. I think I have a good dr finally! Yay!

16 Likes

This is good news!

4 Likes

Yes! Isn’t that great @TheCanuk ?!

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve got a good doctor. It’s also great news they may be able to save your bladder.

2 Likes

Thanks @SpringRose!!!

1 Like

Sounds like some promising news and hope you are able to get some relief soon.

1 Like

I wish you the best. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

This news is promising. I’m glad you have a good consultant.

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone @GrayBear @Milly ! Even though I’m in a lot of pain still, I feel very hopeful now!!! It’s such great news!!!

4 Likes

Wonderful that he thinks he could save your bladder.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @SacredNeigh7 !

1 Like

oh thank goodness…so relieved to hear this…good. good.

1 Like

Awesome! That’s wonderful news. Hope. Let us know what you hear tomorrow too, ok?

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox @Leaf

There’s no infection. It’s still pain fur to my condition and due to the burning of the lining of my bladder.

With cathing, it’s going to hurt even more over time which is a real bummer. But it’s what I have to do

1 Like

Do you have a pain management plan?

The only pain management plan he gave is to take over the counter Tylenol

1 Like

It’s good news that they might be able to save the bladder. It is also good there is no infection.

Im glad you found good doctor as well.

1 Like

Thanks @LunaNoir !

1 Like

This is good news @CoCo
And I’m glad you like your doctor

It’s important to have a good relationship with your doctor

1 Like

Thanks @Wave 15

2 Likes