Schizophrenia.com

Speaking spanish

If a spanish speaking fellow read my name he would read “bread’s disease.”

And reading bread’s disease on a schizophrenia forum would probably confuse things even more.

Just a thought.

1 Like

haahahah that made me laugh, I’m from Spain (living in the UK now) and before I read your post I looked at your username and thought exactly that!!! bread’s disease! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

My mjseu is mjs and eu, eu meaning European Union, 20 years ago in America I had mjsus, mjs and us, United States … yes pan means a kind of bread indeed …

0 Likes

I assumed your screen name was based on the mythological guy who walked around playing the lyre.

0 Likes

Pan (god)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pan (mythology))
Pan
God of Nature, the Wild, Shepherds, Flocks, Goats, of Mountain Wilds.

In Greek religion and mythology, Pan (/ˈpæn/;[1] Ancient Greek: Πᾶν, Pān) is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, and companion of the nymphs.[2] His name originates within the Ancient Greek language, from the word paein (πάειν), meaning “to pasture.”[3] He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. He is the god of the wild and animals. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is recognized as the god of fields, groves, and wooded glens; because of this, Pan is connected to fertility and the season of spring. The ancient Greeks also considered Pan to be the god of theatrical criticism.[4]

1 Like

Yes, it’s based on him, i saw him during my second psychosis.

Come to find out later on shaman have seen him for thousands of years as well.

0 Likes