Speaking spanish

If a spanish speaking fellow read my name he would read “bread’s disease.”

And reading bread’s disease on a schizophrenia forum would probably confuse things even more.

Just a thought.

1 Like

haahahah that made me laugh, I’m from Spain (living in the UK now) and before I read your post I looked at your username and thought exactly that!!! bread’s disease! :slight_smile:

My mjseu is mjs and eu, eu meaning European Union, 20 years ago in America I had mjsus, mjs and us, United States … yes pan means a kind of bread indeed …

I assumed your screen name was based on the mythological guy who walked around playing the lyre.

Pan (god)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pan (mythology))
Pan
God of Nature, the Wild, Shepherds, Flocks, Goats, of Mountain Wilds.

In Greek religion and mythology, Pan (/ˈpæn/;[1] Ancient Greek: Πᾶν, Pān) is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music, and companion of the nymphs.[2] His name originates within the Ancient Greek language, from the word paein (πάειν), meaning “to pasture.”[3] He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr. He is the god of the wild and animals. With his homeland in rustic Arcadia, he is recognized as the god of fields, groves, and wooded glens; because of this, Pan is connected to fertility and the season of spring. The ancient Greeks also considered Pan to be the god of theatrical criticism.[4]

1 Like

Yes, it’s based on him, i saw him during my second psychosis.

Come to find out later on shaman have seen him for thousands of years as well.