Song I'm working on

I’m torn with this song… I have been working on it for a couple of days and can’t decide if the sax sucks or is good enough. One of the guys from the forum did the bass and I can’t decide if my sax goes well or still sucks …

Lmk guys :pray:t4:

@ThePoet @zwolfgang @labratmat

With sax:

Without sax:

5 Likes

It doesnt suck at all the sax was kind of busy at one point but besides that sounds great good work

1 Like

I like both of them.

1 Like

Thanks man!!! And yea the sax still needs work …I think lol

1 Like

Good things 151515

2 Likes

Wow that is clean man, great job! I like it with the sax best

1 Like

Thanks man ! I changed it up a little since that post I will post the full song when I’m done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Btw… is clean good? Two people have said that :smirk::thinking:

1 Like

Absolutely its good. To me it means like it feels very well done and pro

1 Like

Thanks man… appreciate that! Not to blow smoke but I really was digging that song you and poet did…that singing was active listener level !!

2 Likes

Really appreciate it dude haha I think @ThePoet killed it

1 Like

Who was singing? You or poet ?

2 Likes

@ThePoet was the one singing

1 Like

Thanks so much man! :grin:

Damn bro… You can sing !!!

1 Like

I’m working on that song I posted above in the thread. Hoping to make it a little better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s good to hear bro!! So sorry my data is super slow so I haven’t been able to hear it yet but when I’m back on wifi ill try to listen to it! :smile: Hope you’re doing well bro!

1 Like

That’s what’s up bro! I will be posting the finished version in the next couple of weeks so I guess just check that one out. Would love to get some feedback from you man !!

1 Like

Maybe thinking about slowing song down. This is another option for the chorus

@labratmat @dreamer54 @ThePoet @zwolfgang

4 Likes

Sounds amazing bro

1 Like