Something went right!

For once. I had to cancel my debit card a few days ago and I couldn’t get to my credit union because it was Sunday and because of the holiday. I could have a new debit card mailed to me but that would have taken 10 days. After work today I drove all the way to my credit union branch to get a new one in person; it was about ten miles. I sat in the parking lot for about 15 minutes because I didn’t feel like going in.

When I finally went in there was only two other customers inside. I stood in line for about two minutes and then some guy came out of an office and said he would help me. I went in his office and it took about 2 minutes; I just had to punch in my PIN number and sign a form and then he handed me my new card. I was out of there in less than 5 minutes!

It’s funny sometimes how you build up something like it’s going to be a big deal and then it turns out to be really easy.

So I went into the deli at Lucky and bought lunch and found a quiet place in my car and ate it and on the way home stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for a cherry Coke.

15 Likes

Good job matey! Did well.

3 Likes

good job! =)
proud of you

2 Likes

That went smoothly. Lucky you!

1 Like

my bank has a no cry policy over your balance.

I just look it up online at my desk.

that way it’s not a drag to see me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.