So what did u do today

my wife and i are looking after the neigbours property and animals,have been for 5 days.
the lady has a really beautiful garden, the old trees, the box hedging, the emarld green lawn, it is like entering into a magical garden in a jane austen novel.
so it is actually really a pleasure looking after it .
take care

I have donated to numerous charities. Make-A-Wish, St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital, SmileTrain, Habitat for Humanity, Coventry House, Disabled American Veterans, Lakota Native American Schools etc. I guess I’m on some kind of list because I get several different letters a week from charities. I have about 5 calenders from them too!! It’s hard to choose who to give to, they’re all worthy charities. It depends how I’m feeling when I open the letter. St. Judes is a hospital that treats children with cancer. It was founded by Danny Thomas. Maybe a couple older people know who he is. His daughter is Marlo Thomas. But this hospital treats children for free. It does not turn away ANY child because they can’t pay. The pictures and stories of cute kids get me every time.

1 Like

I can’t seem to do anything right. Someone discovered me in their head and he’s just been arguing since them. Not sure if he learned that from me though. I spend my time jamming out, watching TV, and playing video games. I can hardly pay attention or understand anything. I feel like I’m going to be a bum forever