So Many New Posters Now

I muted the lounge a couple years ago. Best thing I ever did lol :yum:

1 Like

I die and rise from the dead regulary. Donā€™t have much to say anymore.

1 Like

I always like your posts @Csummers!

3 Likes

Posts are shorter now that more people are using mobile devices rather than computers. Thereā€™s often not much to say to a short post.

I like your posts too @Csummers. I notice you and you have a great sense of humor. Your posts always stand
out to me for some reason.

2 Likes

I think it depends on the post. I think thereā€™s a lot of superfluous posts that donā€™t require a reply. Sometimes I just like to say things, I donā€™t expect a reply.

1 Like

Aw, I like your posts too @Wave!
You have a soft heart for animals and a lot of compassion with people wich makes you a good friend!
Big Squeezy hug for you!

Thanks @77nick77, your posts are good reading too. Think we can share a sense of humor with both our dadā€™s being in the military, USNavy? right? And we both live in the Bay Area. Always things to observeā€¦
A big squeezy hug for you too!

2 Likes

This proves that we are humans and not machines.

Machines can store several tera bytes of memberships, and process reading from and writing to forum threads in a fractions of seconds.

Humans build personal relationship with members, and emotions are what machines cannot emulate.

2 Likes

As one of the 500 since March, Iā€™m feeling a little called out right now :joy:

1 Like