So i bought a new gaming laptop

I got a new laptop and downloaded steam.

What is a good casual fun game to play.

Any suggestions ?

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Final fantasy v.

3 Likes

Itā€™s sort of difficult but Iā€™m playing a game called ā€œenter the gungeonā€ and having a great time.

3 Likes

Try ā€˜Everythingā€™, itā€™s real trippy, in a good way.
Two Point Hospital is also fun

2 Likes

Can you name a few games youā€™ve enjoyed in the past? Also a few genre of video games you enjoy? I have about 52 games on steam. Be sure to look at humblebundle.com and fanatical.com for good deals.

Rust sounds cool to me.

I used to play the newest counter strike all the time until my computer went down. Itā€™s super fun if you like first person shooters.

I donā€™t have any game suggestions, but Iā€™m curious as to what kind of laptop you got. I just got an Alienware that was $442 off. It arrived yesterday, and I am thrilled! I also considered the ASUS ROG but decided I donā€™t need an i9 or an nvidia 2080.

1 Like

Where did you get that deal at? 442 dollars is a lot off especially for an Alienware.

Best Buy. It was a REALLY great deal!

1 Like

Today it is even cheaper- $475 off. Here it is.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great deal! I love best buy. They are a great company to work for as well.

Warface is a Good Free FPS. Reminds me of COD. Team fortress 2 is there too but its difficult, also Free.

Does anyone know of good games that arenā€™t PvP? Iā€™m looking for games, too. Sorry- didnā€™t want to start a new thread on the same topic.

What genre do u want to play?

I donā€™t know. I like a variety of games- Zoo Tycoon, Sims, Red Dead 2ā€¦

Assassins creed maybe?

Get elder scrolls skyrim. Itā€™s amazing on PC with all the mods they have in steam workshop.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of Slay the Spire lately. Itā€™s a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Itā€™s old, but I recommend Ys in all its forms, and TiTS (lol) it stands for Trails in the Sky, also by Falcom.
Iā€™m a Falcom fangirl :smiley:

2 Likes