So i am leaving the forum for a while

Dont go daydreamer. I like your sense of humour

1 Like

dont worry, i try and be nice but it is hard when people are dragging up things from the past, i posted a few stupid things on the old forum that upset a few people, i said i was sorry but ā– ā– ā– ā–  happens

we will all miss uā€¦but come soonā€¦ :car:

1 Like

Please donā€™t leave @daydreamer I liked all your posts even the hairdresser fart joke I thought was funny and you probably lightened up your hairdresserā€™s day. Iā€™ve noticed a few people saying mean things to you and I felt so bad for you, you didnā€™t deserve that. But please donā€™t let a few people chase you away, the majority like you and your posts. Also, donā€™t lose your sense of humor, I like it and it lightens up my day and makes me laugh.

1 Like

thanks nanny, thanks

See ya soon yo :blush:

trying to just post what i can, my confidence is really low just now.

If itā€™ll make you feel any better, @Resilient1ā€¦

I like the occasional fart joke. So Iā€™ll post this again to take the heat off of you.

Now relax, and enjoy the forum. Everyone is cool with you. Donā€™t let this little bit of nonsense ruin your holidays! :wink:

@Patrickā€¦LOLā€¦

1 Like

I like most of your posts. Donā€™t have low confidence, you seem like a good guy! :wink:

i think i have been trying to push my beliefs on here and i think that is wrong, maybe iā€™ve been a bit deluded in that way so i am going to stop or try to stop,

i want to keep talking about my own experiences in my walk recovering from schiz, i dont want to have an agenda but i do want to be honest and a good role model (as far as a schiz person could be) i want to try and help as much as i can even though i cant read much, i want to try and lift people up,

i think i got a bit carried away with my posts so i am sorry, sometimes its hard to tell if or when i am doing something wrong.

3 Likes

Your honesty is appreciated

I like you! You were one of the first people to welcome me to the site, I hope you stick around. Youā€™ve always been nice to me, and I like your posts

Aw @asgoodasitgets, stick around, youā€™re good for us here.
It takes all kinds to make a forum go round, so do your part and stay, please?

This is a public forum and audience are the general public. Of course, not every song or video attracts audience. Likewise for every humor. Some people might be sensitive to certain issues, soā€¦

You will be back - Guaranteed