Schizophrenia.com

So happy about this coming thursday!

Every friend from Tulsa is coming down, my mom, my childhood friends, my sister and her husband, my cousins and the crowd will be there watching me play the banjo with my fiddle buddy Brian. there will also be a full upright bass playing too…I am sorry I won’t be able to post any videos…anyways, I am very happy and astonished that even now I can still create memories that will last a lifetime.

16 Likes

Fine work my man. I am not that up on American folk music but do you play bluegrass?

1 Like

yes it will be bluegrass only !! foggy mountain breakdown, remember me, dear old dixie,stuff like that…

1 Like

My brother goes to some church event once a year in tulsa , a prayer conference

Sounds like you’ll have a good time with everyone visiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are happy and enjoy your company. :rosette::rosette::rosette:

1 Like

cool ! I hope it will be a great day and that you will have lots of cool memories.

1 Like

Sounds good matey. Hope it goes well for you.

thanks everyone !! I always expect a gushing thread of kindness on these threads and it makes me so happy to hear from everyone…means a lot to me…

Awesome! I’m so happy for you!!! I’m glad everyone is coming to support you. I used to perform. Performing was the happiest times of my life. I loved it. So I totally get it. Especially since all the people you love will be there.

1 Like

Good luck @jukebox
I love bluegrass

1 Like

@Pianogal I will remember that…I used to play in a band in a talent contest for the highschool once…hooked on performing ever since…I look forward to thursday because it’s been a long time since I performed AND all my family and friends are going to be there !! haven’t had this many friends and family together since my wedding day !!

2 Likes

Hope you have a great time.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.