Side hustles

my career wont pay for a few years…what are some good side income streams?..im thinking about selling vegetables at farmers markets

2 Likes

I used to buy stuff at Goodwill, mostly high end audio equipment, and clean it up and resell on eBay and craigslist. And me and my girlfriend sold her daughters old toys from the 60’s and 70’s on eBay, you’d be surprised how much some old stuff that used to get thrown away is worth nowadays. We sold all sorts of stuff, some still new and a lot of it pretty old. Even an old talking doll that had a broken pull-string.

2 Likes

interesting…I’ve never really sold anything…yeah I hear old toys are hot collectors items…

my dad just sold 800 model airplanes for a few thousand, its crazy to me what people will buy…

did you have a hard time finding stuff to sell @eighteyedspy23

1 Like

I’m a foreigner and ‘side hustles’ means something complete different to me.:grin:

2 Likes

this guy online claims he’s making 6 figures selling salad greens on less than a acre…im sitting on 6 acres not doing nothing with it…I don’t know if ill have the time to do both career and farm

1 Like

yeah I was a little loose with my language…I guess side hustle could refer to all sorts of nefarious deeds :rofl:

2 Likes

dropshipping with amazon is a good side hustle provided you can find the right product.

2 Likes

another one me and my dad were thinking about is restoring old road bicycles…it’s pretty good value compared to a new road bike price wise

1 Like

like eighteyedspy I often buy good clothes at goodwill shops and clean them up and sell them on ebay. It’s something to do, although I haven’t done it for a while.

1 Like

I think the loctician who twisted my previous dreadlocks did that as a side hustle. Because I looked like ■■■■ literally for several months. Or perhaps my curl pattern is just too nappy, or I washed them too much? Who knows? In any case I like to be clean. For a while I looked like I had schizophrenia!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.