Sick day guilt

Update: nope, aspirin interacts with ibuprofen, so I have to wait until 10.

When I had my upper incisors pulled, I was told to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I didn’t have aspirin in mine, though. Ibuprofen increases the risk of bleeds, and so does aspirin, so I guess that’s why. I just didn’t realize you were taking one with aspirin.

1 Like

It was a good thought, anyways. I’ve actually gone up half a degree, and I’m thinking it will probably keep going. So at 10, I’ll take ibuprofen and space it out with regular Tylenol instead of aspirin.

Good. I hope it works for you. You might want to take a cool bath for that fever.

Ick I hate cool baths. I’ll save that for if I get above 102. But at that point, I’ll probably just drive into the doctor.

How high are you now? I am worried about you! This isn’t good…

I’m only at 100.9. It’s still barely a fever. But I think I’ll head to urgent care when Mr. Star gets home. No reason not to, since we already met our deductible this year.

1 Like

Yay! My fever went back down to 100.1! Hopefully it’s going to continue in that direction now.

One time I had a bad cold, and I went on this outing with the people who live where I live. I was sitting in the food court, listening to this guy’s radio. Someone came on the radio and said, “Stay away from people who are sick. If you’re sick stay home.” It was a Red Cross message. Ever since then any time I feel even a little bit bad I stay home.

1 Like

I’m definitely not going to go out and infect people. I just feel bad that I had a baby shower yesterday and may have exposed people before I was showing symptoms. But I can’t help that.

Me. Star took me to the doctor. He said there was no reason not to go. In the waiting room now. My fever went back up after dinner.

Yep, I always feel home-sick, that’s why I stay home.

I like my migraine events, since I don’t get a headache with it at the same time anymore.

Instead I just get the kaleidoscope vision effects, partial loss of vision, and a few other odds and ends. That sure gives me a break from the everyday schiz events.

Maybe your migraines will tone down as well after a while.

But most of all, you did not create the migraine, so there is no reason for guilt to enter the picture. Tell how many people out in the world can deliberately make a migraine come about. Zip.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.