Sexuality and psychosis

6 Likes

I thought how to solve my sexuality issues, about fantasies, and real life.
Here is described every ansver you can get about sex and sz…

1 Like

You can go without, like me, but a part of you turns on you. I’m just not in touch with that part of me.

So if a man can’t get erection, can he still masturbate and enjoy it?

No no no… He can’t

1 Like

I hope you get to resolve your sexuality issues, Zoa.

1 Like

I have not full erection.
I blame the antidepressant

1 Like

Not true.

A man can still masturbate and even reach climax without an erection.

2 Likes

Um… yeah I agree

1 Like

Even though im on a bunch of meds i still can get an erection and orgasm. I have to work at it. But eventually everything works. My dads friend said he stopped antidepressants after 20 years and woke up with a hard on. At the age of 60. Told his wife “come here and look at this” then had sex. Haha.

3 Likes

We can’t have everything, i guess.
I’m lucky in other aspects of APs.
I have no erection but i have no serious side effects.

2 Likes

There’s no shame in getting an ed med. I kept encouraging my husband do talk to his doctor. Took him a year from me suggesting it, after a year of not talking about it to work up confidence to ask the doctor for help.

1 Like

I think ED meda are useless if AP’s or AD’s are involved. Those meda affect serotonin and numb dočn the genitals enormously, if a person with severe ED can barely get it up with ED drugs, but its likely he wont finish due to delayed ejaculation and loss of sensitivity. I have tried ED meda meda myself, literally they are useless for us. They are used mainly for people with heart issues, blood vessel damage or damaged penis mucle, they don’t really don’t increase desire for sex nor alleviate medicatiom caused side effects

My husband needs ED meds due to his pain pump and it doesn’t cause us issues at all. It’s a good thing actually. @anon4362788 is right. There’s no shame in it at all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.