7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

After all these lessons in communication class. All I can say is how hard it must be to be a woman. Even harder to be a woman your whole life.

2 Likes

I’m in my pajamas and haven’t showered in awhile. I honestly don’t even know if I’m depressed. And I think hippos are kinda cute in an ugly way. But I like spiders too so I’m kind of weird like that. :spider:

1 Like

Five is a mysterious number…But now I know what you’re saying!

1 Like

What is more tired… me or a tyre?

1 Like

I’m not a fan of spiders, but they don’t scare me. Snakes freak me the ■■■■ out, though. Snakes and clowns are the two things that I just can’t deal with.

Oh clowns totally scare the hell out of me :clown_face:

It can be difficult communicating with people who think you can read their mind and seem to start mid sentence or mid thought. I work with a woman famous for it. I basically blow fuses trying to engage with her.

1 Like

Do you want me to bore a hole through your skull Jesspresso? Yes I am a very boring guy…

1 Like

Pelicans scare me.

1 Like

Like how famous? All I know is how much it hurts to think as if I were a girl. All I wanna do is kms. I can only imagine how it is to be a real girl. Are you a guy or a girl btw?

1 Like

Famous in my mind … come on friend you surely remember me as a girl? The mrs of mr and mrs turtle? No? Doesn’t matter if you don’t remember me from way back when.

1 Like

What is anything doing. ?::))

I predict that

Turtle

Is going to post a comment.

2 Likes

Has anyone here ever had plantar fasciitis? I think I might have it my feet cain.

I have a gp appointment tomorrow to get it checked out.

Thanks for the offer, but I am currently having lots of fun on a date with a dried date… :smile:

1 Like

Everhopeful is the new discobot! :slight_smile:

Hee! Hee! :rofl:

1 Like

I predict that

Arturo

Is going to post a comment too. :crystal_ball:

What happened with the frozen sandwich?

Was it good as a McRib?

1 Like

And I’m robbing 2Pac of cigarettes.

(That sounded pretty lame I know…)