7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

I wanted to confirm if my memory was correct. I remembered you from back during my original run here and I remembered you as a girl. Memories change every time someone tries to remember something. I’ve been a victim of misremembering something.

1 Like

Would it not be more fun to just rob a bunch of guys who are called Rob?

So, I never made this casserole that I had planned on making Sunday. I told myself I’d make it today, but it just seems like too much hassle. I have to cut up and cook the bacon and thaw (in the microwave) and cook the ground beef before I mix it together. I know it will taste good, but I’m not feeling this cooking thing right now.

1 Like

Nah, better Rob Roy… he deserves it :))

1 Like

And for my final prediction, I predict that

Goldenrex

Will post.

YES!

I was actually living in Greenville, SC for about a year, right when the “clown in the woods” phenomenon occurred.

It was horrible, all my clown fears were totally validated.

1 Like

Good nght folks… may the night bring you peace and sweet dreams!!

:sleeping:

2 Likes

I gotta go sleep at least try to.

Haha eh, it was pretty decent.

Kind of a neat mystery meat. And it didn’t have a lot of sauce on it.

Overall an 7/10.

1 Like

I want this mug

4 Likes

Another 40 minutes or so and I’ll have bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole, hell yeah. At least my day will end well, plan to be in bed in an hour and a half.

3 Likes

My cat…needs…to learn to stay OFF my records! Arghhhhhh.

Cats are assholes, but that’s part of what I love about them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my cat needs to leave me alone when I eat

2 Likes

LOL. I have them stacked in a row against my wall. And he likes to hop up on them.

I let him get away with everything, he knows it too. :smile:

2 Likes

I made traditional vegan lentil and rice dish + a coleslaw salad with dry mint/garlic/lemon/olive oil.

I will eat only after Zumba class.

I cleaned the whole apartment again it looks dirty it is never ending!!!

I will leave in 1.5 hours to Zumba class. I hope I can do it well. I am a bit sore.

4 Likes

My cat won’t leave me alone, just wants to suck on my ear

2 Likes

I just got back from my appt with my new psychiatrist and it got me all stressed out as every appt does. Took forever to ride the bus there and back. But I’m finally home and gonna eat something maybe. My psychiatrist straight up told me I was overweight tho but I guess I am idk what to do though. It’s hard to lose weight with these meds.

1 Like

Feeling pretty stable, mood wise lately.

4 Likes

I hear ya. I hate APs.

1 Like