Schizophrenia.com

Selling paintings...happy

I am so thankful I took up painting again, it has really come in like the calvary when it comes to selling them…!! sold three already…still have plenty of ideas for the art show down the road…so happy right now.

11 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

That’s really great. Keep going, never give up your dreams.

2 Likes

oh thank you @Zannah I believe in my art now…it’s totally new to me and I have so many ideas for paintings…I was delusional semi when I tried to be a professional artist…I thought up some that I probably will never be able to bend my mind like that anymore…now I am going to paint science fiction scenes for a while…there’s one I want to do of C3PO and R2D2 walking in the desert scene of one of the movies…so cute and dramatic at the same time…I want to inspire now…thus the camping painting in front of the mountains reflecting in the lake…I have hope again and I am on day 12 not smoking anymore…!!

@leafy you’re absolutely right…I thought I was “done” painting…and now look at me…!

5 Likes

Good for you @jukebox! Keep it up.

1 Like

Yes, look at you. You’re going to have a show and everything.

2 Likes

thank you @leafy I am elated !!

2 Likes

thank you everyone…means a lot. I couldn’t be happier .

1 Like

Wow congrats man proud of ya

2 Likes

That’s great news, jukebox! I hope you keep going in this creative vein for a long time.

2 Likes

it all started when I got that abstract from my niece…changed my outlook on art…but I didn’t have any way to paint and then my mom agreed to buy me art supplies…I plan on taking my commission money I make in the future for buying my own supplies…I will still make a profit…

3 Likes

Congratulations on making it 12 days without a cigarette!

2 Likes

Does anyone else get the Bob Ross channel on stream?

I love this channel. Everytime I skip by it I’m hooked. He does it so effortlessly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.