Selena Gomez!

Everyone Is Praising Selena Gomez’s Unedited Swimsuit and Bikini Pictures (msn.com)

It is nice to see her being proud of a figure that is not size O American

I do not have a problem with size 0 but it is not the only attractive size out there, in my eyes

4 Likes

Her legs belly and boobs look great

2 Likes

Agree, she looks great!
In my opinion Justin Bieber lost a great gal, it seems he’s more into thin girls, like his wife.

4 Likes

Hailey has amazing legs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I can’t see her pics in the article. Is she like medium build now? I saw one pic. She actually looks thin in the pic I saw.

Edit. I saw the pics. She doesn’t even look a tad overweight to me. Are people saying she’s overweight?

1 Like

there is an arrow on the right of the photo to see one more.

yea I mean she is not overweight but she was slimmer before.

and it just looks more untouched than instagram photos sometimes do.

1 Like

Yes she is beautiful and brave

1 Like

typo typo typo typo 123456789

I like a little belly fat.

1 Like

my mate from the uk calls them cute buddha bellies

1 Like

I’m talking very little belly fat. That’s my preference anyway.

2 Likes

She actually had to have sex with Justin Bieber. She is the unluckiest Selena in entertainment history.

2 Likes

I used to be thin as a rail and still had a big ole watermelon :watermelon: butt. It’s true. Ain’t none of the women in my family can get away from a big butt. I’ve got a whole continent back there! It’s really sad

hey I thought men like big butt.

Count yourself lucky

1 Like

@77nick77 I wouldn’t say unlucky. Yes Justin Bieber is annoying but I remember his naked picture scandal that was all over the internet. He is blessed in a specific way and she probably enjoyed him. Sorry! That’s all I will say about that. He eventually broke her heart though.

I wonder what happened there.

Anyway we will probably never know

1 Like

Haha :joy: you silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.