Schizophrenic girls are the hottest

Women with schizophrenia are the best!

I dated a girl with schizoaffective for a while, I was in love.

4 Likes

I want to go to the ward and pick up the girls in there, I missed the opportunity the first time

3 Likes

What do the ladies on this site think of this thread? Other than weā€™re dreaming?

1 Like

Lollll!!! Minnii.

1 Like

Lolā€¦the great potato approves this threadā€¦

3 Likes

I just let it surprise me what I wind up being interested inā€¦ sometimes itā€™s more about brains and character than it is formā€¦ though theyā€™ve gotta have the form to seal the deal.

Alsoā€¦ some people you can just tell are living a healthy life. They have strength to themā€¦ they eat right but are fitā€¦ not overly fitā€¦ not entirely devoted to maintaining an imageā€¦ and they are also happy and easy to approachā€¦ not those downtroden with stress and confusion of being stranded and taking on to muchā€¦ but Iā€™ve fallen for one in the latter category as wellā€¦ perhaps twoā€¦ but Iā€™d rather not compare them.

2 Likes

THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME. I guess NON crazy girls are just plain boring. At least with the crazy ones, youā€™re always on your toes. LOL

2 Likes

I specifically have been with only mentally ill girls.

I donā€™t know how schizophrenia is in bed (other than reporting othersā€™ evaluations of my performance) but bipolar in bed was the ā– ā– ā– ā–  and anxiety was even better

I need to find a way to date only MI chicks

Anyone know where to go for that? I mean when it comes to scz men I am pretty hot (sort of a butterface but damn my body is on point, I would know because I built it).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.